Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Joined: Jul 2006
Posts: 4,057
Joined: Jul 2006
Posts: 4,057
7.4 Style Chooser

Very bottom of the page Next to language Drop Box.

There is no Default option there?
You have to go back into your profile to do this.

I have multiple forums with different Themes, ( Colours )
If a user uses this option then they loose the opion
to revert back to "Default"

I mentioned this i while back 7.3
but i guess it was one of the ones that was missed.

Or is there a control panel option to Turn it off ??


BOOM !! Version v7.6.1.1
People who inspire me Isaac ME Gizmo
Mark S #218615 10/31/2008 3:47 PM
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 16,532
Likes: 150
UBB.threads Developer
UBB.threads Developer
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 16,532
Likes: 150
i hide them via css


I am a Web Development Contractor, I do not work for UBBCentral. I have provided free User to User Support since the beginning of these support forums.
Do you need Forum Install or Upgrade Services?
Forums: A Gardeners Forum
UBB.threads: UBBWiki, UBB Styles, UBB.Sitemaps
Longtime Supporter & Resident Post-A-Holic
VNC Web Services: Code Modifications, Upgrades, Styling, Coding Services, Disaster Recovery, and more!
Gizmo #218631 10/31/2008 6:56 PM
Joined: Jul 2006
Posts: 4,057
Joined: Jul 2006
Posts: 4,057
share smile


BOOM !! Version v7.6.1.1
People who inspire me Isaac ME Gizmo
Mark S #218658 11/01/2008 7:22 AM
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 16,532
Likes: 150
UBB.threads Developer
UBB.threads Developer
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 16,532
Likes: 150
Code
<style type="text/css">
.footer form { display: none; }
</style>


I am a Web Development Contractor, I do not work for UBBCentral. I have provided free User to User Support since the beginning of these support forums.
Do you need Forum Install or Upgrade Services?
Forums: A Gardeners Forum
UBB.threads: UBBWiki, UBB Styles, UBB.Sitemaps
Longtime Supporter & Resident Post-A-Holic
VNC Web Services: Code Modifications, Upgrades, Styling, Coding Services, Disaster Recovery, and more!
Gizmo #218663 11/01/2008 3:45 PM
Joined: Jul 2006
Posts: 4,057
Joined: Jul 2006
Posts: 4,057
Thank you smile

I think an option in the CP would be a great addition smile

Mark e-mails Gizmo's answer to him self smile


BOOM !! Version v7.6.1.1
People who inspire me Isaac ME Gizmo
Mark S #218680 11/01/2008 5:57 PM
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 16,532
Likes: 150
UBB.threads Developer
UBB.threads Developer
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 16,532
Likes: 150
I agree; I don't like the dropdowns myself


I am a Web Development Contractor, I do not work for UBBCentral. I have provided free User to User Support since the beginning of these support forums.
Do you need Forum Install or Upgrade Services?
Forums: A Gardeners Forum
UBB.threads: UBBWiki, UBB Styles, UBB.Sitemaps
Longtime Supporter & Resident Post-A-Holic
VNC Web Services: Code Modifications, Upgrades, Styling, Coding Services, Disaster Recovery, and more!
Gizmo #218792 11/05/2008 1:39 PM
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 9,242
Likes: 1
R
Former Developer
Former Developer
R Offline
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 9,242
Likes: 1
Added the Default Style selection for 7.4.1.


Link Copied to Clipboard
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Recent Topics
PHP 8 bug in membermanage.tmpl
by phoenix011235 - 09/08/2026 7:47 PM
Are any of these legitmate?
by Baldeagle - 09/06/2026 1:37 PM
After server reboot
by Morgan - 09/02/2026 8:27 AM
Email Settings
by Outdoorking - 05/13/2026 2:44 AM
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 171 guests, and 128 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Random Gallery Image
Latest Gallery Images
Ride safe!
Ride safe!
by Morgan, December 7
Los Angeles
Los Angeles
by isaac, August 6
3D Creations
3D Creations
by JAISP, December 30
Artistic structures
Artistic structures
by isaac, August 29
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.1.0
(Snapshot build 20260527)