Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
#219281 11/14/2008 4:40 PM
Joined: Oct 2007
Posts: 7
N
stranger
stranger
N Offline
Joined: Oct 2007
Posts: 7
Hi--How do I change the email header & footer for sending member emails?

For example the header reads "no need to reply..." and I'd like to change that. I don't see anyplace in the control panel or in the Admin Guide.

I'm sure it is something simple, but I can't find it. Thanks!--David


Joined: Oct 2007
Posts: 7
N
stranger
stranger
N Offline
Joined: Oct 2007
Posts: 7
Of course as soon as I posted here I figured out it had to be in the language section. I guess I'd never had to actually use the Language editor before. All set now. Thanks!--David



Link Copied to Clipboard
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Recent Topics
PHP 8 bug in membermanage.tmpl
by phoenix011235 - 09/08/2026 7:47 PM
8.0.1 Patch Changelog Discussion
by isaac - 11/26/2025 1:34 PM
Upgraded to ver8 - now can't login
by phoenix011235 - 10/24/2024 8:50 AM
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 270 guests, and 100 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Random Gallery Image
Latest Gallery Images
Ride safe!
Ride safe!
by Morgan, December 7
Los Angeles
Los Angeles
by isaac, August 6
3D Creations
3D Creations
by JAISP, December 30
Artistic structures
Artistic structures
by isaac, August 29
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.1.0
(Snapshot build 20260527)