Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Joined: Nov 2008
Posts: 11
N
stranger
stranger
N Offline
Joined: Nov 2008
Posts: 11
Hi I'm new here and a newby. Can anyone tell me how I can add a views column to my portal page. I currently have - threads, posts and last post - would like to add views after posts

thanks

Nick

Joined: Dec 2003
Posts: 6,649
Likes: 88
Joined: Dec 2003
Posts: 6,649
Likes: 88
I assume you are talking about islands.
But I don't understand what you mean by views.


Blue Man Group
There is no such thing as stupid questions. Just stupid answers
Joined: Nov 2008
Posts: 11
N
stranger
stranger
N Offline
Joined: Nov 2008
Posts: 11
Island - err possibly - what I mean is a total of how many folks have viewed a particular forum catergory

cheers

Joined: Dec 2003
Posts: 6,649
Likes: 88
Joined: Dec 2003
Posts: 6,649
Likes: 88
I think you are talking about the forum summary page then.
When you select forum list here at the top of the page,
I don't recall any feature setting to allow this.
This would require a code modification or (HACK).
You could try the UBBDEV site and see if someone has added a Mod to fit your needs.


Blue Man Group
There is no such thing as stupid questions. Just stupid answers
Joined: Nov 2008
Posts: 11
N
stranger
stranger
N Offline
Joined: Nov 2008
Posts: 11
ok cheers


Link Copied to Clipboard
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Recent Topics
PHP 8 bug in membermanage.tmpl
by phoenix011235 - 09/08/2026 7:47 PM
Are any of these legitmate?
by Baldeagle - 09/06/2026 1:37 PM
After server reboot
by Morgan - 09/02/2026 8:27 AM
Email Settings
by Outdoorking - 05/13/2026 2:44 AM
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 118 guests, and 136 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Random Gallery Image
Latest Gallery Images
Ride safe!
Ride safe!
by Morgan, December 7
Los Angeles
Los Angeles
by isaac, August 6
3D Creations
3D Creations
by JAISP, December 30
Artistic structures
Artistic structures
by isaac, August 29
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.1.0
(Snapshot build 20260527)