Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
#219844 12/03/2008 12:36 PM
Joined: May 2005
Posts: 12
B
stranger
stranger
B Offline
Joined: May 2005
Posts: 12
Its been around a LOOOONG time, and yes I know everyone can modify the FAQ, but I thought I would bring it up.

[-] Is there a limit to the size of an image I can have in my signature?

We ask that you keep your images relatively small. As a rule, please do not exceed 125 x 600 pixels and/or 35k for a signature image. This will ensure that the forums load quickly for all users.

Umm 125 X 600 is like Tall as heck and not very wide! It should be

[-] Is there a limit to the size of an image I can have in my signature?

We ask that you keep your images relatively small. As a rule, please do not exceed 600 x 125 pixels and/or 35k for a signature image. This will ensure that the forums load quickly for all users.

Remember its width then height.

Last edited by Rick; 12/27/2008 12:36 PM.
BreeOge #220527 12/27/2008 12:36 PM
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 9,242
Likes: 1
R
Former Developer
Former Developer
R Offline
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 9,242
Likes: 1
Fixed for 7.4.2 wink


Link Copied to Clipboard
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Recent Topics
Selling a Forum?
by ECNet - 10/10/2026 10:54 AM
PHP 8 bug in membermanage.tmpl
by phoenix011235 - 09/08/2026 7:47 PM
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 469 guests, and 123 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Random Gallery Image
Latest Gallery Images
Ride safe!
Ride safe!
by Morgan, December 7
Los Angeles
Los Angeles
by isaac, August 6
3D Creations
3D Creations
by JAISP, December 30
Artistic structures
Artistic structures
by isaac, August 29
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.1.0
(Snapshot build 20260527)