Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 194
P
enthusiast
enthusiast
P Offline
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 194
Well, we all know the traditional Christmas colors (at least in the U.S.) are red and green, with white, gold, and silver also often added.

If you would choose a color that represents Christmas the most to you, what color would it be?

I personally would choose red. Green IMO is more of a St. Patrick's Day color.
What color do you mostly associate with Christmas?
single choice
Votes accepted starting: 12/07/2008 9:42 PM

Joined: Feb 2007
Posts: 1,294
Likes: 2
Veteran
Veteran
Joined: Feb 2007
Posts: 1,294
Likes: 2
It is SO NICE to see a post in this area that is NOT in "Temptation : Is it too great?".

Man I just wish that thread would die or they would make it like in its own place or something.

Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 16,532
Likes: 150
UBB.threads Developer
UBB.threads Developer
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 16,532
Likes: 150
Blue... Sue me... lol...


I am a Web Development Contractor, I do not work for UBBCentral. I have provided free User to User Support since the beginning of these support forums.
Do you need Forum Install or Upgrade Services?
Forums: A Gardeners Forum
UBB.threads: UBBWiki, UBB Styles, UBB.Sitemaps
Longtime Supporter & Resident Post-A-Holic
VNC Web Services: Code Modifications, Upgrades, Styling, Coding Services, Disaster Recovery, and more!
Joined: Feb 2007
Posts: 1,294
Likes: 2
Veteran
Veteran
Joined: Feb 2007
Posts: 1,294
Likes: 2
LOL Gizmo

Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 16,532
Likes: 150
UBB.threads Developer
UBB.threads Developer
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 16,532
Likes: 150
Seriously, doesn't a pale blue remind you of the holidays more than an ugo green?


I am a Web Development Contractor, I do not work for UBBCentral. I have provided free User to User Support since the beginning of these support forums.
Do you need Forum Install or Upgrade Services?
Forums: A Gardeners Forum
UBB.threads: UBBWiki, UBB Styles, UBB.Sitemaps
Longtime Supporter & Resident Post-A-Holic
VNC Web Services: Code Modifications, Upgrades, Styling, Coding Services, Disaster Recovery, and more!
Joined: Aug 2006
Posts: 1,659
Likes: 1
Pooh-Bah
Pooh-Bah
Joined: Aug 2006
Posts: 1,659
Likes: 1
Originally Posted by Pink Jazz
I personally would choose red. Green IMO is more of a St. Patrick's Day color.

Red represents evil, blood, warning, STOP -- hence, Valentines Day. Christmas is white as snow. wink


GangsterBB.NET (Ver. 7.6.1.1)
PHP Version 8.1.34 / MySQL 5.7.23-23 / Apache 2.4.67
2007 Content Rulez Contest - Hon Mention
UBB.classic 6.7.2 - RIP
Joined: Jan 2004
Posts: 2,474
Likes: 3
D
Pooh-Bah
Pooh-Bah
D Offline
Joined: Jan 2004
Posts: 2,474
Likes: 3
Red. Definiteley red...

Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 194
P
enthusiast
enthusiast
P Offline
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 194
Originally Posted by jgeoff
Originally Posted by Pink Jazz
I personally would choose red. Green IMO is more of a St. Patrick's Day color.

Red represents evil, blood, warning, STOP -- hence, Valentines Day. Christmas is white as snow. wink

Doesn't black represemt evil? I always thought so.

Valentines Day IMO is pink.

Joined: Dec 2003
Posts: 1,798
Likes: 2
Pooh-Bah
Pooh-Bah
Joined: Dec 2003
Posts: 1,798
Likes: 2
I had to vote 'other' because it's red AND green, neither quite do it without the other. smile


- Allen
- ThreadsDev | PraiseCafe

Link Copied to Clipboard
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Recent Topics
PHP 8 bug in membermanage.tmpl
by phoenix011235 - 09/08/2026 7:47 PM
Are any of these legitmate?
by Baldeagle - 09/06/2026 1:37 PM
After server reboot
by Morgan - 09/02/2026 8:27 AM
Email Settings
by Outdoorking - 05/13/2026 2:44 AM
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 118 guests, and 136 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Random Gallery Image
Latest Gallery Images
Ride safe!
Ride safe!
by Morgan, December 7
Los Angeles
Los Angeles
by isaac, August 6
3D Creations
3D Creations
by JAISP, December 30
Artistic structures
Artistic structures
by isaac, August 29
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.1.0
(Snapshot build 20260527)