Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
#220013 12/08/2008 4:18 PM
Joined: Dec 2008
Posts: 3
R
stranger
stranger
R Offline
Joined: Dec 2008
Posts: 3
I am having problems with [img] tags on a forum. The forum was able to display [img] tags for some time. Then another admin made some changes and the tags stopped working. I've gone into the forum permission page and enabled "Can post using Markup/UBBCode". Still the [img] tags are not working.

What am I missing?


Joined: Feb 2007
Posts: 1,294
Likes: 2
Veteran
Veteran
Joined: Feb 2007
Posts: 1,294
Likes: 2
Control Panel » Feature Settings » Allow [img] tag in posts?

Check the box

Joined: Dec 2008
Posts: 3
R
stranger
stranger
R Offline
Joined: Dec 2008
Posts: 3
Very simple, not sure how I missed this.

Thank you much!


Link Copied to Clipboard
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Recent Topics
PHP 8 bug in membermanage.tmpl
by phoenix011235 - 09/08/2026 7:47 PM
8.0.1 Patch Changelog Discussion
by isaac - 11/26/2025 1:34 PM
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 427 guests, and 119 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Random Gallery Image
Latest Gallery Images
Ride safe!
Ride safe!
by Morgan, December 7
Los Angeles
Los Angeles
by isaac, August 6
3D Creations
3D Creations
by JAISP, December 30
Artistic structures
Artistic structures
by isaac, August 29
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.1.0
(Snapshot build 20260527)