Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Joined: May 2008
Posts: 85
C
journeyman
journeyman
C Offline
Joined: May 2008
Posts: 85
Is there any way to show how many people have been online in the last 24 hours and maybe show their username?


www.carolinasoutdoor.com
Hunting and Fishing the Carolinas
Joined: Dec 2003
Posts: 6,649
Likes: 88
Joined: Dec 2003
Posts: 6,649
Likes: 88
For registered members you can use Control Panel » Member Management » Advanced search options.
Near the bottom is a lastonline field.

Not sure how to address for guests or spiders online since they are not members.


Blue Man Group
There is no such thing as stupid questions. Just stupid answers
Joined: May 2008
Posts: 85
C
journeyman
journeyman
C Offline
Joined: May 2008
Posts: 85
I got that part, I guess what I'm meaning is there a way to display this information on the forum for everyone to view? I know alot of other forum softwares show how many people have been active in the last 24 hours.


www.carolinasoutdoor.com
Hunting and Fishing the Carolinas
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 16,532
Likes: 150
UBB.threads Developer
UBB.threads Developer
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 16,532
Likes: 150
Well, basically put, there hasn't been much request for such a feature here in the past, hence why it isn't an option yet...


I am a Web Development Contractor, I do not work for UBBCentral. I have provided free User to User Support since the beginning of these support forums.
Do you need Forum Install or Upgrade Services?
Forums: A Gardeners Forum
UBB.threads: UBBWiki, UBB Styles, UBB.Sitemaps
Longtime Supporter & Resident Post-A-Holic
VNC Web Services: Code Modifications, Upgrades, Styling, Coding Services, Disaster Recovery, and more!
Joined: Dec 2003
Posts: 6,649
Likes: 88
Joined: Dec 2003
Posts: 6,649
Likes: 88
Gizmo,
I don't know what the actual query would be. But would it not be feasible to add a custom island with some code to query the tables.


Blue Man Group
There is no such thing as stupid questions. Just stupid answers

Link Copied to Clipboard
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Recent Topics
PHP 8 bug in membermanage.tmpl
by phoenix011235 - 09/08/2026 7:47 PM
Are any of these legitmate?
by Baldeagle - 09/06/2026 1:37 PM
8.0.1 Patch Changelog Discussion
by isaac - 11/26/2025 1:34 PM
Upgraded to ver8 - now can't login
by phoenix011235 - 10/24/2024 8:50 AM
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 399 guests, and 96 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Random Gallery Image
Latest Gallery Images
Ride safe!
Ride safe!
by Morgan, December 7
Los Angeles
Los Angeles
by isaac, August 6
3D Creations
3D Creations
by JAISP, December 30
Artistic structures
Artistic structures
by isaac, August 29
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.1.0
(Snapshot build 20260527)