Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
#220566 12/28/2008 12:16 PM
Joined: Feb 2008
Posts: 18
B
stranger
stranger
B Offline
Joined: Feb 2008
Posts: 18
I have searched and searched and have not found the answer...

I have a user that has 2 accounts. I want to merge the accounts. How do I do that?

I am running 7.2.2

bettendorf #220581 12/28/2008 6:59 PM
Joined: Dec 2003
Posts: 6,649
Likes: 88
Joined: Dec 2003
Posts: 6,649
Likes: 88
in the control panel in member management.
There is a tab on the bottom of the form called merge member


Blue Man Group
There is no such thing as stupid questions. Just stupid answers
Ruben #220727 01/01/2009 10:05 AM
Joined: Feb 2008
Posts: 18
B
stranger
stranger
B Offline
Joined: Feb 2008
Posts: 18
Thanks! I didn't realize you actually have to have the member open.


Link Copied to Clipboard
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Recent Topics
PHP 8 bug in membermanage.tmpl
by phoenix011235 - 09/08/2026 7:47 PM
Are any of these legitmate?
by Baldeagle - 09/06/2026 1:37 PM
8.0.1 Patch Changelog Discussion
by isaac - 11/26/2025 1:34 PM
Upgraded to ver8 - now can't login
by phoenix011235 - 10/24/2024 8:50 AM
Who's Online Now
2 members (vscope, SteveS), 683 guests, and 121 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Random Gallery Image
Latest Gallery Images
Ride safe!
Ride safe!
by Morgan, December 7
Los Angeles
Los Angeles
by isaac, August 6
3D Creations
3D Creations
by JAISP, December 30
Artistic structures
Artistic structures
by isaac, August 29
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.1.0
(Snapshot build 20260527)