Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
#221104 01/14/2009 4:54 PM
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 465
Likes: 1
M
Addict
Addict
M Offline
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 465
Likes: 1
Does anyone have a working package for Windows 2003 Server and Mysql. I tried to upgrade to the latest and PHP just crashes and they site says 404 errors now.


Happy Customer !!!
Joined: Nov 2006
Posts: 3,097
Likes: 1
Carpal Tunnel
Carpal Tunnel
Joined: Nov 2006
Posts: 3,097
Likes: 1
Is this for a hosted solution or your local computer?

If hosted then unless you have full access to the system you can't fix it on your own, your Hosting provider would need to fix it.

If it's local the quick and easy method is WAMP

If it's on a hosted solution and you have full control and are doing it with IIS let me know please and I'll locate a document to assist you with getting it running.

Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 465
Likes: 1
M
Addict
Addict
M Offline
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 465
Likes: 1
Aye thanks..

I got 5.2.8 to work. I don't use apache and have a clean Windows IIS installation. I own my servers and have full access to them. I am now on the very latest version of PHP.


Happy Customer !!!
Joined: Nov 2006
Posts: 3,097
Likes: 1
Carpal Tunnel
Carpal Tunnel
Joined: Nov 2006
Posts: 3,097
Likes: 1
Okay, good to know. Let me know if you run into any issues and if I can assist you I will.


Link Copied to Clipboard
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Recent Topics
PHP 8 bug in membermanage.tmpl
by phoenix011235 - 09/08/2026 7:47 PM
Are any of these legitmate?
by Baldeagle - 09/06/2026 1:37 PM
8.0.1 Patch Changelog Discussion
by isaac - 11/26/2025 1:34 PM
Upgraded to ver8 - now can't login
by phoenix011235 - 10/24/2024 8:50 AM
Who's Online Now
1 members (Phun), 259 guests, and 127 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Random Gallery Image
Latest Gallery Images
Ride safe!
Ride safe!
by Morgan, December 7
Los Angeles
Los Angeles
by isaac, August 6
3D Creations
3D Creations
by JAISP, December 30
Artistic structures
Artistic structures
by isaac, August 29
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.1.0
(Snapshot build 20260527)