Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Joined: Dec 2003
Posts: 120
K
Member
Member
K Offline
Joined: Dec 2003
Posts: 120
standard_text_editor.tpl contains "if" statements for $allow_images but don't seem to work - it shows the buttons regardless.

I presume it's got something to do with html.inc.php which sets allow_images to true - always.

function create_text_editor($name="",$value="",$tabindex="",$allow_images=true)

I've taken the ",$allow_images=true" out of that line, which has made the button disappear. Regarding the fact that the [img] tag is NOT parsed however, I presume the "tag_is_allowed" function works properly. Probably using the max. nr of images or something. So I will also presume that the if($allow_images) is not valid, it should use instead the "tag_is_allowed" validation.

Can someone correct the code for "if($allow_images)"?

Joined: Dec 2003
Posts: 120
K
Member
Member
K Offline
Joined: Dec 2003
Posts: 120
Seems to still be the same bug in 7.5.4.2


Link Copied to Clipboard
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Recent Topics
PHP 8 bug in membermanage.tmpl
by phoenix011235 - 09/08/2026 7:47 PM
8.0.1 Patch Changelog Discussion
by isaac - 11/26/2025 1:34 PM
Who's Online Now
1 members (Geoff), 614 guests, and 85 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Random Gallery Image
Latest Gallery Images
Ride safe!
Ride safe!
by Morgan, December 7
Los Angeles
Los Angeles
by isaac, August 6
3D Creations
3D Creations
by JAISP, December 30
Artistic structures
Artistic structures
by isaac, August 29
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.1.0
(Snapshot build 20260527)