Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Joined: Jan 2008
Posts: 222
enthusiast
enthusiast
Joined: Jan 2008
Posts: 222
Are there any consequences when changing ubbt_FILES mediumint(6) to int(7)


I have large files on my forum.

Rob


My place to be: http://www.freesat.nl
Joined: Dec 2003
Posts: 1,798
Likes: 2
Pooh-Bah
Pooh-Bah
Joined: Dec 2003
Posts: 1,798
Likes: 2
I think that's just the number of characters in the table field?


- Allen
- ThreadsDev | PraiseCafe
Joined: Jan 2008
Posts: 222
enthusiast
enthusiast
Joined: Jan 2008
Posts: 222
I changed it this morning and some uploads were done and it still seems to work. So i guess it doesn't make any difference...

Rob


My place to be: http://www.freesat.nl
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 16,532
Likes: 150
UBB.threads Developer
UBB.threads Developer
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 16,532
Likes: 150
It should work without issue; heck you could change it to an int(12) and it wouldn't do much difference other than allow up to 999,999,999,999 entries vs 9,999,999 entries lol...


I am a Web Development Contractor, I do not work for UBBCentral. I have provided free User to User Support since the beginning of these support forums.
Do you need Forum Install or Upgrade Services?
Forums: A Gardeners Forum
UBB.threads: UBBWiki, UBB Styles, UBB.Sitemaps
Longtime Supporter & Resident Post-A-Holic
VNC Web Services: Code Modifications, Upgrades, Styling, Coding Services, Disaster Recovery, and more!
Joined: Jan 2008
Posts: 222
enthusiast
enthusiast
Joined: Jan 2008
Posts: 222
Hmm, need more discspace then smile LOL


My place to be: http://www.freesat.nl

Link Copied to Clipboard
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Recent Topics
PHP 8 bug in membermanage.tmpl
by phoenix011235 - 09/08/2026 7:47 PM
Are any of these legitmate?
by Baldeagle - 09/06/2026 1:37 PM
After server reboot
by Morgan - 09/02/2026 8:27 AM
Email Settings
by Outdoorking - 05/13/2026 2:44 AM
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 225 guests, and 88 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Random Gallery Image
Latest Gallery Images
Ride safe!
Ride safe!
by Morgan, December 7
Los Angeles
Los Angeles
by isaac, August 6
3D Creations
3D Creations
by JAISP, December 30
Artistic structures
Artistic structures
by isaac, August 29
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.1.0
(Snapshot build 20260527)