Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Joined: Mar 2008
Posts: 8
T
stranger
stranger
T Offline
Joined: Mar 2008
Posts: 8
Here's the message I get everytime I try to add an image file (uploaded)... anyone help? Thanks.
Quote
Fatal error: Call to undefined function resize_image_() in /web/mywebsite.com/httpdocs/mainforum/libs/image.inc.php on line 66

Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 16,532
Likes: 150
UBB.threads Developer
UBB.threads Developer
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 16,532
Likes: 150
Go to the control panel, go to gallery options, and submit the page; that error means that there isn't an image parser setup with the UBB; by simply submitting the page you tell the UBB to try using GD


I am a Web Development Contractor, I do not work for UBBCentral. I have provided free User to User Support since the beginning of these support forums.
Do you need Forum Install or Upgrade Services?
Forums: A Gardeners Forum
UBB.threads: UBBWiki, UBB Styles, UBB.Sitemaps
Longtime Supporter & Resident Post-A-Holic
VNC Web Services: Code Modifications, Upgrades, Styling, Coding Services, Disaster Recovery, and more!
Joined: Mar 2008
Posts: 8
T
stranger
stranger
T Offline
Joined: Mar 2008
Posts: 8
It works .... Thanks Gizmo!


Link Copied to Clipboard
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Recent Topics
PHP 8 bug in membermanage.tmpl
by phoenix011235 - 09/08/2026 7:47 PM
Are any of these legitmate?
by Baldeagle - 09/06/2026 1:37 PM
After server reboot
by Morgan - 09/02/2026 8:27 AM
Email Settings
by Outdoorking - 05/13/2026 2:44 AM
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 206 guests, and 158 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Random Gallery Image
Latest Gallery Images
Ride safe!
Ride safe!
by Morgan, December 7
Los Angeles
Los Angeles
by isaac, August 6
3D Creations
3D Creations
by JAISP, December 30
Artistic structures
Artistic structures
by isaac, August 29
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.1.0
(Snapshot build 20260527)