Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Joined: Jul 2006
Posts: 96
A
member
member
A Offline
Joined: Jul 2006
Posts: 96
I would really, really like to see users be able to post photos in replies to photo gallery posts. Often those replying want to apply different photo-paint techniques to the originally posted image and then share it within the reply, or post an image of their own for comparison to the originally posted photo.

It would be ideal to be able to use image/file manager to attach photos within the replies, but at the very least I'd like to be able to link in photos with image tags.

Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 16,532
Likes: 150
UBB.threads Developer
UBB.threads Developer
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 16,532
Likes: 150
I think this has been mentioned in 5 or 6 feature requests wink


I am a Web Development Contractor, I do not work for UBBCentral. I have provided free User to User Support since the beginning of these support forums.
Do you need Forum Install or Upgrade Services?
Forums: A Gardeners Forum
UBB.threads: UBBWiki, UBB Styles, UBB.Sitemaps
Longtime Supporter & Resident Post-A-Holic
VNC Web Services: Code Modifications, Upgrades, Styling, Coding Services, Disaster Recovery, and more!
Joined: Jul 2006
Posts: 96
A
member
member
A Offline
Joined: Jul 2006
Posts: 96
Oops, sorry. blush But glad I'm not alone. cool


Link Copied to Clipboard
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Recent Topics
PHP 8 bug in membermanage.tmpl
by phoenix011235 - 09/08/2026 7:47 PM
Are any of these legitmate?
by Baldeagle - 09/06/2026 1:37 PM
8.0.1 Patch Changelog Discussion
by isaac - 11/26/2025 1:34 PM
Upgraded to ver8 - now can't login
by phoenix011235 - 10/24/2024 8:50 AM
Who's Online Now
2 members (SteveS, vscope), 455 guests, and 117 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Random Gallery Image
Latest Gallery Images
Ride safe!
Ride safe!
by Morgan, December 7
Los Angeles
Los Angeles
by isaac, August 6
3D Creations
3D Creations
by JAISP, December 30
Artistic structures
Artistic structures
by isaac, August 29
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.1.0
(Snapshot build 20260527)