Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Joined: Jan 2009
Posts: 94
whk
Offline
Journeyman
Journeyman
Joined: Jan 2009
Posts: 94
I just upgraded from 7.5 to 7.5.1 and did a stupid thing. I blew away all my Active Text entries. I do have a backup of the forum and the database. Can anyone tell me where the Active Text that is saved in the control panel gets stored? I didn't see a table in the MySQL database for it.

Joined: Feb 2009
Posts: 53
journeyman
journeyman
Joined: Feb 2009
Posts: 53
config.inc.php


UBB since 2003 - Version v7.5.2 - http://www.tiernetzwerk.de
Chrome 2.0
Joined: Jan 2009
Posts: 94
whk
Offline
Journeyman
Journeyman
Joined: Jan 2009
Posts: 94
Thanks! That worked and save me a lot of reentering data.


Link Copied to Clipboard
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Recent Topics
PHP 8 bug in membermanage.tmpl
by phoenix011235 - 09/08/2026 7:47 PM
Are any of these legitmate?
by Baldeagle - 09/06/2026 1:37 PM
After server reboot
by Morgan - 09/02/2026 8:27 AM
8.0.1 Patch Changelog Discussion
by isaac - 11/26/2025 1:34 PM
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 381 guests, and 101 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Random Gallery Image
Latest Gallery Images
Ride safe!
Ride safe!
by Morgan, December 7
Los Angeles
Los Angeles
by isaac, August 6
3D Creations
3D Creations
by JAISP, December 30
Artistic structures
Artistic structures
by isaac, August 29
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.1.0
(Snapshot build 20260527)