Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
#224787 03/25/2009 2:07 PM
Joined: Apr 2006
Posts: 5
R
stranger
stranger
R Offline
Joined: Apr 2006
Posts: 5
How do I delete all posts made by a member? I am using UBBThreads 7.0.2.

Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 811
old hand
old hand
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 811
In CP, you can delete his account and you have two options regarding his posts

Quote
Warning: Deleting a member can not be undone.

-Do not delete this member.
-Delete member and do not alter posts. Ownership will be set to Anonymous with an Anonymous name of: [user's name].
- Delete member and delete all posts. If there are any replies to a post by this member, they will be attached to the post's parent. If the user's post is a topic, the entire topic will be deleted.

At least, that's how it works in 7.2.2.

As for deleting all of his posts in one fell swoop, but not his account, I'm not really sure.

Maybe someone else can step in and answer.

I'm guessing it can be done via MySQL.

Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 16,533
Likes: 150
UBB.threads Developer
UBB.threads Developer
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 16,533
Likes: 150
"Prune Topics" (7.5); enter user number and go go go...


I am a Web Development Contractor, I do not work for UBBCentral. I have provided free User to User Support since the beginning of these support forums.
Do you need Forum Install or Upgrade Services?
Forums: A Gardeners Forum
UBB.threads: UBBWiki, UBB Styles, UBB.Sitemaps
Longtime Supporter & Resident Post-A-Holic
VNC Web Services: Code Modifications, Upgrades, Styling, Coding Services, Disaster Recovery, and more!

Link Copied to Clipboard
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Recent Topics
Selling a Forum?
by ECNet - 10/10/2026 10:54 AM
PHP 8 bug in membermanage.tmpl
by phoenix011235 - 09/08/2026 7:47 PM
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 469 guests, and 123 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Random Gallery Image
Latest Gallery Images
Ride safe!
Ride safe!
by Morgan, December 7
Los Angeles
Los Angeles
by isaac, August 6
3D Creations
3D Creations
by JAISP, December 30
Artistic structures
Artistic structures
by isaac, August 29
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.1.0
(Snapshot build 20260527)