Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Joined: Jun 2009
Posts: 4
stranger
stranger
Joined: Jun 2009
Posts: 4
I thought I had the forum set up to allow users to upload an avatar, but the user registration screen doesn't allow it. I checked the access to the directory and it's okay as is the full URL. What's happening here?


Carolyn
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 9,242
Likes: 1
R
Former Developer
Former Developer
R Offline
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 9,242
Likes: 1
Hi Carolyn,

Since I just did your upgrade I fixed this for you. Since the user isn't actually registered, it needed to have the Guest permission enabled for uploading an avatar. So it should work now.

Joined: Jun 2009
Posts: 4
stranger
stranger
Joined: Jun 2009
Posts: 4
Thanks!


Carolyn

Link Copied to Clipboard
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Recent Topics
PHP 8 bug in membermanage.tmpl
by phoenix011235 - 09/08/2026 7:47 PM
Are any of these legitmate?
by Baldeagle - 09/06/2026 1:37 PM
After server reboot
by Morgan - 09/02/2026 8:27 AM
Email Settings
by Outdoorking - 05/13/2026 2:44 AM
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 118 guests, and 136 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Random Gallery Image
Latest Gallery Images
Ride safe!
Ride safe!
by Morgan, December 7
Los Angeles
Los Angeles
by isaac, August 6
3D Creations
3D Creations
by JAISP, December 30
Artistic structures
Artistic structures
by isaac, August 29
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.1.0
(Snapshot build 20260527)