Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Problem: Ratings and ability to rate not showing in Profile link for Administrators - Everyone else can be rated and their stars show, but not Administrators?

Where are all the places in the Control Panel that affect the ratings? (Have searched past post about ratings and also wonder if this feature will be enhanced in future versions to allow for low stars to not show as in Ubb Classic). any help appreciated.

Humm??
I am only aware of one place and it is all or nothing.
could it possibly be the admin was already rated by the user. There would be a message where you select the rating.
"You rated this user a #"

Blue Man Group
There is no such thing as stupid questions. Just stupid answers
Well, this same administrator who had previously had a five star rating was showing no stars and a registration date of December 31, 1969???

Must have done it by punch-card... laugh No, it is not Al Gore.

So i went into the database...a little dicey but restored the proper info and all is well. I did test to see if as another user the rating option showed in his profile and that is working after all.

Thanks, case closed...still have some other issues going on i need to figure out so will be back...

Okay, So it is not that someone can't rate a admin. The issue is the rating(Stars) changed?
This is a known issue with the current algorithm that the star rating can get a little screwy.
Several of the Beta testers here had a five star rating then all of a sudden they changed to a three star rating a while back.
I know Rick is aware of this. Just don't know if it will be addressed in version 8.0

Blue Man Group
There is no such thing as stupid questions. Just stupid answers

Link Copied to Clipboard
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Recent Topics
spam issues
by ECNet - 03/19/2024 11:45 PM
Looking for a forum
by azr - 03/15/2024 11:26 PM
Editing Links in Post
by Outdoorking - 03/15/2024 9:31 AM
Question on barkrowler and the like
by Mors - 02/29/2024 6:51 PM
Member Permissions Help
by domspeak - 02/27/2024 6:31 PM
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 744 guests, and 147 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Random Gallery Image
Latest Gallery Images
Los Angeles
Los Angeles
by isaac, August 6
3D Creations
3D Creations
by JAISP, December 30
Artistic structures
Artistic structures
by isaac, August 29