Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Joined: Oct 2009
Posts: 260
L
enthusiast
enthusiast
L Offline
Joined: Oct 2009
Posts: 260
Like O'Reilly or


Sams Teach Yourself UBB.threads in 24 Hours



Joined: Oct 2009
Posts: 260
L
enthusiast
enthusiast
L Offline
Joined: Oct 2009
Posts: 260
You guys should contact O'Reilly Books

They make the best computer books

If I had an O'Reilly Book on UBB.threads right in front of me, it would make things a lot easier

I would read the entire book in 3 months and practice






Joined: Jan 2004
Posts: 2,474
Likes: 3
D
Pooh-Bah
Pooh-Bah
D Offline
Joined: Jan 2004
Posts: 2,474
Likes: 3
Books go out of date - this forum doesn't wink

Joined: Oct 2009
Posts: 260
L
enthusiast
enthusiast
L Offline
Joined: Oct 2009
Posts: 260
Originally Posted by driv
Books go out of date - this forum doesn't wink

That's ok man

I just don't like to bother too much with questions

Thanks all


I have a problem right now.


How do I increase the number of PM's allowed to be sent and received?


I just tried to send a PM to someone and it said:

It said: username is over their Private Topic limit.


?


Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 16,532
Likes: 150
UBB.threads Developer
UBB.threads Developer
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 16,532
Likes: 150
Answered via your other thread; please don't crosspost issues, it makes handling them individually a pain...


I am a Web Development Contractor, I do not work for UBBCentral. I have provided free User to User Support since the beginning of these support forums.
Do you need Forum Install or Upgrade Services?
Forums: A Gardeners Forum
UBB.threads: UBBWiki, UBB Styles, UBB.Sitemaps
Longtime Supporter & Resident Post-A-Holic
VNC Web Services: Code Modifications, Upgrades, Styling, Coding Services, Disaster Recovery, and more!

Link Copied to Clipboard
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Recent Topics
PHP 8 bug in membermanage.tmpl
by phoenix011235 - 09/08/2026 7:47 PM
Are any of these legitmate?
by Baldeagle - 09/06/2026 1:37 PM
After server reboot
by Morgan - 09/02/2026 8:27 AM
Email Settings
by Outdoorking - 05/13/2026 2:44 AM
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 225 guests, and 88 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Random Gallery Image
Latest Gallery Images
Ride safe!
Ride safe!
by Morgan, December 7
Los Angeles
Los Angeles
by isaac, August 6
3D Creations
3D Creations
by JAISP, December 30
Artistic structures
Artistic structures
by isaac, August 29
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.1.0
(Snapshot build 20260527)