Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Joined: Oct 2009
Posts: 5
S
stranger
stranger
S Offline
Joined: Oct 2009
Posts: 5
Is there a sql command or otherwise that will allow me to purge the registration queue? I have thousands of spammers queued up in there and I just upgraded to the latest version with a CAPTCHA so I want to start allowing registrations w/o the admin having to approve. Thanks!

Joined: Dec 2003
Posts: 6,649
Likes: 88
Joined: Dec 2003
Posts: 6,649
Likes: 88
Not sure on the command but I believe when you have multiple registrations in queue. There is a link at the top left it will be sel. That allows you to select all at least for the page.


Blue Man Group
There is no such thing as stupid questions. Just stupid answers
Joined: Oct 2009
Posts: 5
S
stranger
stranger
S Offline
Joined: Oct 2009
Posts: 5
I don't see anything like that on this page.


Link Copied to Clipboard
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Recent Topics
PHP 8 bug in membermanage.tmpl
by phoenix011235 - 09/08/2026 7:47 PM
Are any of these legitmate?
by Baldeagle - 09/06/2026 1:37 PM
8.0.1 Patch Changelog Discussion
by isaac - 11/26/2025 1:34 PM
Upgraded to ver8 - now can't login
by phoenix011235 - 10/24/2024 8:50 AM
Who's Online Now
2 members (SteveS, vscope), 455 guests, and 117 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Random Gallery Image
Latest Gallery Images
Ride safe!
Ride safe!
by Morgan, December 7
Los Angeles
Los Angeles
by isaac, August 6
3D Creations
3D Creations
by JAISP, December 30
Artistic structures
Artistic structures
by isaac, August 29
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.1.0
(Snapshot build 20260527)