Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Joined: Oct 2009
Posts: 260
L
enthusiast
enthusiast
L Offline
Joined: Oct 2009
Posts: 260
I can't get your Vimeo Embed to work

I did it for youtube, google, yahoo and liveleak

So it is not an error on my part.

I try to import the Vimeo CustomTags.txt and I get a blank page, it won't Import.

How do I do this manually?

Joined: Oct 2009
Posts: 260
L
enthusiast
enthusiast
L Offline
Joined: Oct 2009
Posts: 260
I add it manually and it doesn't work


Enables - yes

Show in Menu - yes

Menu Order - 4

Custom tag: video:vimeo

Menu Description: Vimeo Video

User prompt hint from text editor: Vimeo URL; eg: http://www.vimeo.com/xxxxxx

Matching regex: (.+?)

Resulting markup: <object width="425" height="350"><param name="allowfullscreen" value="true" /><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always" /><param name="movie" value="http://vimeo.com/moogaloop.swf?clip_id=\\\\1&server=vimeo.com&show_title=1&show_byline=1&show_portrait=0&color=&fullscreen=1" /><embed src="http://vimeo.com/moogaloop.swf?clip_id=\\\\1&server=vimeo.com&show_title=1&show_byline=1&show_portrait=0&color=&fullscreen=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowscriptaccess="always" width="425" height="350"></embed>


---


What's wrong?

Joined: Oct 2009
Posts: 260
L
enthusiast
enthusiast
L Offline
Joined: Oct 2009
Posts: 260
Resulting markup: <object width="425" height="350"><param name="allowfullscreen" value="true" /><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always" /><param name="movie" value="http://vimeo.com/moogaloop.swf?clip_id=\\\\1&server=vimeo.com&show_title=1&show_byline=1&show_portrait=0&color=&fullscreen=1" /><embed src="http://vimeo.com/moogaloop.swf?clip_id=\\\\1&server=vimeo.com&show_title=1&show_byline=1&show_portrait=0&color=&fullscreen=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowscriptaccess="always" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>


---


Still doesn't work


What's the problem?

Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 16,532
Likes: 150
UBB.threads Developer
UBB.threads Developer
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 16,532
Likes: 150
Closing this thread; please post on the modification thread at UBBDev here (please note that 3rd party modifications are unsupported by the UBB)


I am a Web Development Contractor, I do not work for UBBCentral. I have provided free User to User Support since the beginning of these support forums.
Do you need Forum Install or Upgrade Services?
Forums: A Gardeners Forum
UBB.threads: UBBWiki, UBB Styles, UBB.Sitemaps
Longtime Supporter & Resident Post-A-Holic
VNC Web Services: Code Modifications, Upgrades, Styling, Coding Services, Disaster Recovery, and more!

Link Copied to Clipboard
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Recent Topics
PHP 8 bug in membermanage.tmpl
by phoenix011235 - 09/08/2026 7:47 PM
Are any of these legitmate?
by Baldeagle - 09/06/2026 1:37 PM
After server reboot
by Morgan - 09/02/2026 8:27 AM
Email Settings
by Outdoorking - 05/13/2026 2:44 AM
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 253 guests, and 121 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Random Gallery Image
Latest Gallery Images
Ride safe!
Ride safe!
by Morgan, December 7
Los Angeles
Los Angeles
by isaac, August 6
3D Creations
3D Creations
by JAISP, December 30
Artistic structures
Artistic structures
by isaac, August 29
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.1.0
(Snapshot build 20260527)