Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Joined: May 2007
Posts: 30
A
art
Offline
newbie
newbie
A Offline
Joined: May 2007
Posts: 30
I setup a test forum to get to know v 7.5.4.1,prior to moving then upgrading my regular board... I seem to be having some difficulty with the gallery I created, when I try to upload an image I get a fatal error......

Fatal error: Call to undefined function resize_image_() in /home4/jonfundo/public_html/brookridge/forum/libs/image.inc.php on line 66

anyone have thoughts on the issue?

Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 9,242
Likes: 1
R
Former Developer
Former Developer
R Offline
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 9,242
Likes: 1
Just go into your Control Panel -> Gallery Settings and verify everything looks ok and then submit that page. It's just that your config file doesn't have a setting to use GD2 or ImageMagick.

Joined: May 2007
Posts: 30
A
art
Offline
newbie
newbie
A Offline
Joined: May 2007
Posts: 30
been there, done that, no image magik, just gd2 , I will have a look at the config file.
Thanks for the suggestion.

Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 16,532
Likes: 150
UBB.threads Developer
UBB.threads Developer
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 16,532
Likes: 150
You're miss understanding the fix... The error is because the entry is blank in the config file; the fix is to just enter the gallery section of the CP and submit the page (thus writing that you want to use GD into the config file)


I am a Web Development Contractor, I do not work for UBBCentral. I have provided free User to User Support since the beginning of these support forums.
Do you need Forum Install or Upgrade Services?
Forums: A Gardeners Forum
UBB.threads: UBBWiki, UBB Styles, UBB.Sitemaps
Longtime Supporter & Resident Post-A-Holic
VNC Web Services: Code Modifications, Upgrades, Styling, Coding Services, Disaster Recovery, and more!
Joined: May 2007
Posts: 30
A
art
Offline
newbie
newbie
A Offline
Joined: May 2007
Posts: 30
All better........ I think.... after I convinced the software to use gd, and resolved some conflicting image sizing information, it works


Link Copied to Clipboard
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Recent Topics
PHP 8 bug in membermanage.tmpl
by phoenix011235 - 09/08/2026 7:47 PM
Are any of these legitmate?
by Baldeagle - 09/06/2026 1:37 PM
8.0.1 Patch Changelog Discussion
by isaac - 11/26/2025 1:34 PM
Upgraded to ver8 - now can't login
by phoenix011235 - 10/24/2024 8:50 AM
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 563 guests, and 80 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Random Gallery Image
Latest Gallery Images
Ride safe!
Ride safe!
by Morgan, December 7
Los Angeles
Los Angeles
by isaac, August 6
3D Creations
3D Creations
by JAISP, December 30
Artistic structures
Artistic structures
by isaac, August 29
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.1.0
(Snapshot build 20260527)