Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
#231610 12/05/2009 10:27 AM
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 391
addict
addict
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 391
Ok, I just went to my site, which was running fine last night and I've done nothing with it since then, and am getting this error.

Quote
Warning: require_once(libs/phpmailer/class.phpmailer.php) [function.require-once]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/greg1947/public_html/ubb/ubbthreads.php on line 63

Fatal error: require_once() [function.require]: Failed opening required 'libs/phpmailer/class.phpmailer.php' (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/greg1947/public_html/ubb/ubbthreads.php on line 63

Any ideas what happened to give this error?


Greg AKA Virgil Earp at the OK Corral
Tombstone, AZ
GregK #231611 12/05/2009 10:31 AM
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 391
addict
addict
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 391
Ok, in checking further, somehow the phpmailer folder was deleted from my server. I'll contact my host and see if they know anything about it. I uploaded that folder again and I'm back online.


Greg AKA Virgil Earp at the OK Corral
Tombstone, AZ
GregK #231631 12/05/2009 12:36 PM
Joined: Dec 2003
Posts: 6,649
Likes: 88
Joined: Dec 2003
Posts: 6,649
Likes: 88
maybe the migrated you to a different box and missed some folders.


Blue Man Group
There is no such thing as stupid questions. Just stupid answers
Ruben #231665 12/05/2009 3:22 PM
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 391
addict
addict
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 391
No, there had been a hack attack on that site where they setup a phishing script in one of the ubb/folders and I'm sure while my host was checking for more of their files they just accidently deleted that folder, for what ever reason.


Greg AKA Virgil Earp at the OK Corral
Tombstone, AZ
GregK #231697 12/05/2009 6:03 PM
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 16,532
Likes: 150
UBB.threads Developer
UBB.threads Developer
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 16,532
Likes: 150
they probably did a search for "mail" and saw "mailer" and just purged it...


I am a Web Development Contractor, I do not work for UBBCentral. I have provided free User to User Support since the beginning of these support forums.
Do you need Forum Install or Upgrade Services?
Forums: A Gardeners Forum
UBB.threads: UBBWiki, UBB Styles, UBB.Sitemaps
Longtime Supporter & Resident Post-A-Holic
VNC Web Services: Code Modifications, Upgrades, Styling, Coding Services, Disaster Recovery, and more!

Link Copied to Clipboard
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Recent Topics
PHP 8 bug in membermanage.tmpl
by phoenix011235 - 09/08/2026 7:47 PM
8.0.1 Patch Changelog Discussion
by isaac - 11/26/2025 1:34 PM
Upgraded to ver8 - now can't login
by phoenix011235 - 10/24/2024 8:50 AM
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 270 guests, and 100 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Random Gallery Image
Latest Gallery Images
Ride safe!
Ride safe!
by Morgan, December 7
Los Angeles
Los Angeles
by isaac, August 6
3D Creations
3D Creations
by JAISP, December 30
Artistic structures
Artistic structures
by isaac, August 29
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.1.0
(Snapshot build 20260527)