Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
#232114 12/14/2009 9:33 AM
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 811
old hand
old hand
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 811
I seem to have run into this issue with a user before, but I forgot what I had him do to fix it.

Below is what a user is currently report. The settings in his profile appear correct. Do you think the date/time on his computer could be wrong?
Quote
Seems like cetain functions are locked into 12/13. For example my PM's stopped updating, although for a breif period i did get your replies today. But when I returned to my messages, today's PMs were not listed.
In additon, when I try to view "24-hour active post they only reflect 12/13 but onder 48-hr post they are current.
Am I do something wrong at my end that is causing these ongoing problems?

Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 9,242
Likes: 1
R
Former Developer
Former Developer
R Offline
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 9,242
Likes: 1
I'd use the become this user function, and check what his time format and timeoffset is set to and then check the active topics as well and see if you have the same issue while logged in as him.

Rick #232126 12/14/2009 12:40 PM
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 811
old hand
old hand
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 811
Thanks Rick. Turns out his computer date & time were off. Not sure how a person could not notice that. crazy


Link Copied to Clipboard
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Recent Topics
PHP 8 bug in membermanage.tmpl
by phoenix011235 - 09/08/2026 7:47 PM
8.0.1 Patch Changelog Discussion
by isaac - 11/26/2025 1:34 PM
Who's Online Now
1 members (Gizmo), 511 guests, and 101 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Random Gallery Image
Latest Gallery Images
Ride safe!
Ride safe!
by Morgan, December 7
Los Angeles
Los Angeles
by isaac, August 6
3D Creations
3D Creations
by JAISP, December 30
Artistic structures
Artistic structures
by isaac, August 29
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.1.0
(Snapshot build 20260527)