Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
#233857 01/17/2010 5:07 AM
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 142
G
member
member
G Offline
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 142
The tar ball for v 7.5.4.2 in the Members Area seems to be broken. I'm getting "Truncated tar archive" when I'm extracting it.


aka Olle Johansson
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 142
G
member
member
G Offline
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 142
Same for the threads 6.5 import.


aka Olle Johansson
Joined: Jan 2010
Posts: 34
newbie
newbie
Joined: Jan 2010
Posts: 34
Was able to gunzip and untar both without problems. What program are you using?

Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 142
G
member
member
G Offline
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 142
tar on Debian and Mac. Tried redownloading several times.


aka Olle Johansson
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 16,532
Likes: 150
UBB.threads Developer
UBB.threads Developer
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 16,532
Likes: 150
I was having an issue with WinRar on Windows7 myself; premature termination (sounds like a personal problem I know)


I am a Web Development Contractor, I do not work for UBBCentral. I have provided free User to User Support since the beginning of these support forums.
Do you need Forum Install or Upgrade Services?
Forums: A Gardeners Forum
UBB.threads: UBBWiki, UBB Styles, UBB.Sitemaps
Longtime Supporter & Resident Post-A-Holic
VNC Web Services: Code Modifications, Upgrades, Styling, Coding Services, Disaster Recovery, and more!
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 9,242
Likes: 1
R
Former Developer
Former Developer
R Offline
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 9,242
Likes: 1
Hmm, will need to see what's going on. All of the packages were created on a debian install.


Link Copied to Clipboard
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Recent Topics
PHP 8 bug in membermanage.tmpl
by phoenix011235 - 09/08/2026 7:47 PM
8.0.1 Patch Changelog Discussion
by isaac - 11/26/2025 1:34 PM
Upgraded to ver8 - now can't login
by phoenix011235 - 10/24/2024 8:50 AM
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 270 guests, and 100 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Random Gallery Image
Latest Gallery Images
Ride safe!
Ride safe!
by Morgan, December 7
Los Angeles
Los Angeles
by isaac, August 6
3D Creations
3D Creations
by JAISP, December 30
Artistic structures
Artistic structures
by isaac, August 29
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.1.0
(Snapshot build 20260527)