Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Joined: Jan 2010
Posts: 3
T
stranger
stranger
T Offline
Joined: Jan 2010
Posts: 3
I'm currently reskinning a ubbt forum and was wondering if it's possible to have multiple template files?
Changing the CSS will only get you so far...
Changing the templates is where it's really at for personalisation.

Thoughts?

Thanks in advance...
Oh, and "Hi!".

Joined: Jan 2010
Posts: 3
T
stranger
stranger
T Offline
Joined: Jan 2010
Posts: 3
Oops, I see that you'd rather I post this sort of question over at UBBDev.
Will do so now...
blush

Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 16,532
Likes: 150
UBB.threads Developer
UBB.threads Developer
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 16,532
Likes: 150
Just stock templates; Rick's promised multiple templates in v8 for true "themes" versus the current "styles"


I am a Web Development Contractor, I do not work for UBBCentral. I have provided free User to User Support since the beginning of these support forums.
Do you need Forum Install or Upgrade Services?
Forums: A Gardeners Forum
UBB.threads: UBBWiki, UBB Styles, UBB.Sitemaps
Longtime Supporter & Resident Post-A-Holic
VNC Web Services: Code Modifications, Upgrades, Styling, Coding Services, Disaster Recovery, and more!
Joined: Jan 2010
Posts: 3
T
stranger
stranger
T Offline
Joined: Jan 2010
Posts: 3
Ok, thanks. Much appreciated.


Link Copied to Clipboard
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Recent Topics
PHP 8 bug in membermanage.tmpl
by phoenix011235 - 09/08/2026 7:47 PM
Are any of these legitmate?
by Baldeagle - 09/06/2026 1:37 PM
After server reboot
by Morgan - 09/02/2026 8:27 AM
Email Settings
by Outdoorking - 05/13/2026 2:44 AM
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 206 guests, and 158 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Random Gallery Image
Latest Gallery Images
Ride safe!
Ride safe!
by Morgan, December 7
Los Angeles
Los Angeles
by isaac, August 6
3D Creations
3D Creations
by JAISP, December 30
Artistic structures
Artistic structures
by isaac, August 29
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.1.0
(Snapshot build 20260527)