Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Joined: Oct 2009
Posts: 260
L
enthusiast
enthusiast
L Offline
Joined: Oct 2009
Posts: 260
Are we allowed to change the Favicon.ico ?



That's the little ubb symbol pic on the left of the url in the browser

You also see it if you have multiple tabs opened, on the left of the name of the page


And if we are allowed to change it, which directory do we upload the new one to ?



Last edited by lightningrod; 02/12/2010 3:22 PM.
Joined: Mar 2007
Posts: 522
Addict
Addict
Joined: Mar 2007
Posts: 522
I hope so - I changed mine a few years ago.


Steve

UBB.classic from 2000-2003
UBB.threads from 2003-present!
Joined: Oct 2009
Posts: 260
L
enthusiast
enthusiast
L Offline
Joined: Oct 2009
Posts: 260
Originally Posted by SteveS
I hope so - I changed mine a few years ago.

ahh cool bro

On to which directory would I upload the new one ?


Joined: Dec 2003
Posts: 6,649
Likes: 88
Joined: Dec 2003
Posts: 6,649
Likes: 88
Should be like:
/forums/images/general/default/favicon.ico


Blue Man Group
There is no such thing as stupid questions. Just stupid answers
Joined: Oct 2009
Posts: 260
L
enthusiast
enthusiast
L Offline
Joined: Oct 2009
Posts: 260
Originally Posted by Ruben
Should be like:
/forums/images/general/default/favicon.ico

Thanks bro


---


I just changed it to HAL 9000 from the movie 2001: A Space Odyssey


lol



Last edited by lightningrod; 02/12/2010 4:11 PM.

Link Copied to Clipboard
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Recent Topics
PHP 8 bug in membermanage.tmpl
by phoenix011235 - 09/08/2026 7:47 PM
Are any of these legitmate?
by Baldeagle - 09/06/2026 1:37 PM
After server reboot
by Morgan - 09/02/2026 8:27 AM
Email Settings
by Outdoorking - 05/13/2026 2:44 AM
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 253 guests, and 121 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Random Gallery Image
Latest Gallery Images
Ride safe!
Ride safe!
by Morgan, December 7
Los Angeles
Los Angeles
by isaac, August 6
3D Creations
3D Creations
by JAISP, December 30
Artistic structures
Artistic structures
by isaac, August 29
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.1.0
(Snapshot build 20260527)