Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
#234836 02/13/2010 4:33 PM
Joined: Feb 2010
Posts: 11
stranger
stranger
Joined: Feb 2010
Posts: 11
Hi,

I just switched back to UBB after several years. Converted my VBulletin database. Now I want to email all my members and let them know about the changes. I've searched trying to find it. Is this not an option or do I have to export email and use a separate program?

Thanks!

Joined: Apr 2007
Posts: 3,940
Likes: 1
SD Offline
Former Developer
Former Developer
Joined: Apr 2007
Posts: 3,940
Likes: 1
you can do both..

go to member management.. search all users or groups, whatever..

you then get a list from your search..

then you have 'Action' options to email them all or whatever wink

SD #234838 02/13/2010 4:51 PM
Joined: Feb 2010
Posts: 11
stranger
stranger
Joined: Feb 2010
Posts: 11
Oh crap! I went to the list but didn't search. lol Sorry about that. Thanks!! I'm going to try and get excited about UBB again. smile Looking at your signature I'm going to be contacting you really soon.


Link Copied to Clipboard
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Recent Topics
PHP 8 bug in membermanage.tmpl
by phoenix011235 - 09/08/2026 7:47 PM
Are any of these legitmate?
by Baldeagle - 09/06/2026 1:37 PM
After server reboot
by Morgan - 09/02/2026 8:27 AM
Email Settings
by Outdoorking - 05/13/2026 2:44 AM
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 253 guests, and 121 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Random Gallery Image
Latest Gallery Images
Ride safe!
Ride safe!
by Morgan, December 7
Los Angeles
Los Angeles
by isaac, August 6
3D Creations
3D Creations
by JAISP, December 30
Artistic structures
Artistic structures
by isaac, August 29
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.1.0
(Snapshot build 20260527)