|
|
Joined: Jul 2006
Posts: 2,143
Pooh-Bah
|
|
Pooh-Bah
Joined: Jul 2006
Posts: 2,143 |
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Dec 2003
Posts: 6,649 Likes: 88
|
|
Joined: Dec 2003
Posts: 6,649 Likes: 88 |
Very good. Better yet. ![[Linked Image]](https://www.ubbcentral.com/forums/files/110.gif)
Blue Man Group There is no such thing as stupid questions. Just stupid answers
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Apr 2007
Posts: 3,940 Likes: 1
Former Developer
|
|
Former Developer
Joined: Apr 2007
Posts: 3,940 Likes: 1 |
![[Linked Image from sirdude.com]](http://sirdude.com/screenies/2010/3652.gif) Okie dokie! 
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 16,532 Likes: 150
|
|
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 16,532 Likes: 150 |
Where Dave's is more "hey, look!" ruben's is totally the norm now.... but SD's totally reflects most of us with some members 
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Jul 2006
Posts: 2,143
Pooh-Bah
|
|
Pooh-Bah
Joined: Jul 2006
Posts: 2,143 |
Very good. Better yet. ![[Linked Image]](https://www.ubbcentral.com/forums/files/110.gif) I'd totally use Mors' avatar in a heartbeat.
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 16,532 Likes: 150
|
|
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 16,532 Likes: 150 |
Dave, your sig tripped me out... ![[Linked Image from img251.imageshack.us]](http://img251.imageshack.us/img251/9339/mouse.gif)
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Jul 2006
Posts: 2,143
Pooh-Bah
|
|
Pooh-Bah
Joined: Jul 2006
Posts: 2,143 |
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Jul 2006
Posts: 2,143
Pooh-Bah
|
|
Pooh-Bah
Joined: Jul 2006
Posts: 2,143 |
CC told me the idea was evil, which translates to me as "awesome idea, use it!"
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 16,532 Likes: 150
|
|
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 16,532 Likes: 150 |
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 684
Addict
|
|
Addict
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 684 |
I'd be afraid of the multiple instances causing a seizure.
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Jan 2008
Posts: 514
addict
|
|
addict
Joined: Jan 2008
Posts: 514 |
It jacks me up everytime I see it LOL... I seriously thought someone was screwing with me the first few times I saw them  I saved a copy of the gif image so I can mess people up on my own board  Dunny
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 1,344
veteran
|
|
veteran
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 1,344 |
I am thinking of adding that somewhere and messing with some people on my forums
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Jan 2004
Posts: 2,474 Likes: 3
Pooh-Bah
|
|
Pooh-Bah
Joined: Jan 2004
Posts: 2,474 Likes: 3 |
I'd be afraid of the multiple instances causing a seizure. I feel sick right now 
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Apr 2007
Posts: 3,940 Likes: 1
Former Developer
|
|
Former Developer
Joined: Apr 2007
Posts: 3,940 Likes: 1 |
driv, that was all the jack daniels you had last nite.. not the image 
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Jan 2004
Posts: 2,474 Likes: 3
Pooh-Bah
|
|
Pooh-Bah
Joined: Jan 2004
Posts: 2,474 Likes: 3 |
heh heh, yeah I wish - I've had two beers this year! Damned old age!!! 
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Jul 2006
Posts: 2,143
Pooh-Bah
|
|
Pooh-Bah
Joined: Jul 2006
Posts: 2,143 |
So, did I win?
I'd like to donate my prize to A.A., it's really his dancing banana. I must admit, I stole it.
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Jan 2008
Posts: 514
addict
|
|
addict
Joined: Jan 2008
Posts: 514 |
dude I think it rocks  because I come here and see it and it reminds me to try it on my boards... I had to stea..... I mean borr... umm use it on my own forums for a bit  Dunny
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Jul 2006
Posts: 2,143
Pooh-Bah
|
|
Pooh-Bah
Joined: Jul 2006
Posts: 2,143 |
It's alright. I stole it from a different board anyway.
|
|
|
|
0 members (),
296
guests, and
109
robots. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
|
|