Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Joined: Oct 2009
Posts: 260
L
enthusiast
enthusiast
L Offline
Joined: Oct 2009
Posts: 260
A user just posted an article on my Forum and it shows up on the Portal Page, but when I click the thread to go to it, it says:


Bad Request

Your browser sent a request that this server could not understand.


?


I don't want to post the link to my 'controversial' site

So if any of you guys look into this, I can PM you the url


?


Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 9,242
Likes: 1
R
Former Developer
Former Developer
R Offline
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 9,242
Likes: 1
It would appear that it doesn't like the % sign. For now, try editing the topic and changing % to just the word percent.

Joined: Oct 2009
Posts: 260
L
enthusiast
enthusiast
L Offline
Joined: Oct 2009
Posts: 260
Originally Posted by Rick
It would appear that it doesn't like the % sign. For now, try editing the topic and changing % to just the word percent.


Thanks bro

How can I access the article to edit it?


---


Ok I just deleted it

Thanks



Last edited by lightningrod; 03/15/2010 5:46 PM.
Joined: Oct 2009
Posts: 260
L
enthusiast
enthusiast
L Offline
Joined: Oct 2009
Posts: 260
This is how I deleted it without being able to access the article:


I could not open it in the Forum that was in

I had to delete it


This is how I deleted it without accessing it:


To delete it, I went the the section Forum like here:

https://www.ubbcentral.com/forums/ubbthreads.php/forums/11/1/General_Assistance_How_Do_I.html


Put a check mark on the article (right side of page)

Scroll to the bottom, choose delete from the Menu

Confirm


Link Copied to Clipboard
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Recent Topics
PHP 8 bug in membermanage.tmpl
by phoenix011235 - 09/08/2026 7:47 PM
Are any of these legitmate?
by Baldeagle - 09/06/2026 1:37 PM
After server reboot
by Morgan - 09/02/2026 8:27 AM
Email Settings
by Outdoorking - 05/13/2026 2:44 AM
Who's Online Now
1 members (1 invisible), 304 guests, and 96 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Random Gallery Image
Latest Gallery Images
Ride safe!
Ride safe!
by Morgan, December 7
Los Angeles
Los Angeles
by isaac, August 6
3D Creations
3D Creations
by JAISP, December 30
Artistic structures
Artistic structures
by isaac, August 29
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.1.0
(Snapshot build 20260527)