Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Joined: Mar 2010
Posts: 1
H
stranger
stranger
H Offline
Joined: Mar 2010
Posts: 1
Hi - I love my boards and don't want the hassle of an upgrade, but I'm getting slammed by spammers and need to add recaptcha. I already have a key but don't know what PHP forms to add the code to, or where on the forms to add it. Is this info available anywhere?

Thanks,
H

Joined: Dec 2003
Posts: 6,649
Likes: 88
Joined: Dec 2003
Posts: 6,649
Likes: 88
Might want to try over at ubbdev.
I think there are a couple of captcha mods for threads 6.x.
HERE


Blue Man Group
There is no such thing as stupid questions. Just stupid answers

Link Copied to Clipboard
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Recent Topics
PHP 8 bug in membermanage.tmpl
by phoenix011235 - 09/08/2026 7:47 PM
8.0.1 Patch Changelog Discussion
by isaac - 11/26/2025 1:34 PM
Who's Online Now
1 members (Geoff), 614 guests, and 85 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Random Gallery Image
Latest Gallery Images
Ride safe!
Ride safe!
by Morgan, December 7
Los Angeles
Los Angeles
by isaac, August 6
3D Creations
3D Creations
by JAISP, December 30
Artistic structures
Artistic structures
by isaac, August 29
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.1.0
(Snapshot build 20260527)