Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Joined: Mar 2010
Posts: 17
G
stranger
stranger
G Offline
Joined: Mar 2010
Posts: 17
Ok, looks like I'm going to buy a license after all. Just curious what time the sale ends today? I won't be able to purchase until this evening and not sure what time the sale will actually end. Thanks

Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 9,242
Likes: 1
R
Former Developer
Former Developer
R Offline
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 9,242
Likes: 1
It will run until Midnight tonight.

Joined: Jan 2010
Posts: 84
journeyman
journeyman
Joined: Jan 2010
Posts: 84
Damn! How come I can never get in on this! I always miss it!


Link Copied to Clipboard
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Recent Topics
PHP 8 bug in membermanage.tmpl
by phoenix011235 - 09/08/2026 7:47 PM
8.0.1 Patch Changelog Discussion
by isaac - 11/26/2025 1:34 PM
Upgraded to ver8 - now can't login
by phoenix011235 - 10/24/2024 8:50 AM
Who's Online Now
3 members (mmem700, 2 invisible), 569 guests, and 117 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Random Gallery Image
Latest Gallery Images
Ride safe!
Ride safe!
by Morgan, December 7
Los Angeles
Los Angeles
by isaac, August 6
3D Creations
3D Creations
by JAISP, December 30
Artistic structures
Artistic structures
by isaac, August 29
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.1.0
(Snapshot build 20260527)