Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
#236095 04/04/2010 10:09 AM
Joined: Mar 2010
Posts: 34
V
Vic
Offline
newbie
newbie
V Offline
Joined: Mar 2010
Posts: 34
Is there away to add a member manually?
All i want to do is make a member for each of my news feeds.

Vic #236097 04/04/2010 10:15 AM
Joined: Jul 2007
Posts: 91
journeyman
journeyman
Joined: Jul 2007
Posts: 91
No easy way in the Admin Panel, but here is what I do if I need to.

Log out as Me. Register as a new user. Log in as Me, go to the Control Panel, Registration Queue, Approve the accounts I just set up. That way I don't have to wait for the email to come and click the link.

Val

Joined: Mar 2010
Posts: 34
V
Vic
Offline
newbie
newbie
V Offline
Joined: Mar 2010
Posts: 34
Originally Posted by Wisc.Tiger
No easy way in the Admin Panel, but here is what I do if I need to.

Log out as Me. Register as a new user. Log in as Me, go to the Control Panel, Registration Queue, Approve the accounts I just set up. That way I don't have to wait for the email to come and click the link.

Val

Great idea, thanks mate

Joined: Feb 2007
Posts: 1,294
Likes: 2
Veteran
Veteran
Joined: Feb 2007
Posts: 1,294
Likes: 2
You use to be able to add a member manually in UBB.Classic

Joined: Jul 2007
Posts: 91
journeyman
journeyman
Joined: Jul 2007
Posts: 91
I think it is on the list of things for V8 but I am not 100% on that.

Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 9,242
Likes: 1
R
Former Developer
Former Developer
R Offline
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 9,242
Likes: 1
It's already in for V8 wink


Link Copied to Clipboard
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Recent Topics
PHP 8 bug in membermanage.tmpl
by phoenix011235 - 09/08/2026 7:47 PM
Are any of these legitmate?
by Baldeagle - 09/06/2026 1:37 PM
8.0.1 Patch Changelog Discussion
by isaac - 11/26/2025 1:34 PM
Upgraded to ver8 - now can't login
by phoenix011235 - 10/24/2024 8:50 AM
Who's Online Now
4 members (mmem700, vscope, SteveS, 1 invisible), 668 guests, and 128 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Random Gallery Image
Latest Gallery Images
Ride safe!
Ride safe!
by Morgan, December 7
Los Angeles
Los Angeles
by isaac, August 6
3D Creations
3D Creations
by JAISP, December 30
Artistic structures
Artistic structures
by isaac, August 29
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.1.0
(Snapshot build 20260527)