Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Joined: Oct 2008
Posts: 12
I
stranger
stranger
I Offline
Joined: Oct 2008
Posts: 12
how do I stop the ubbthreads folders from showing as 'unmatched' on the remote server in Expression Web even when I have them in a subsite called 'forum' and have the 'include subsites' setting switched off..?

I have also tried setting "exclude from publishing' on all the forum folders, but I an still seeing hundreds of files (eg session files) that are 'unmatched' on the remote server compared to the local copy... and in amongst the hundreds of file sits the one or two files that are important and should be 'matched' to the local but they are smothered by all the forum files.

Any suggestions?

Joined: Apr 2007
Posts: 3,940
Likes: 1
SD Offline
Former Developer
Former Developer
Joined: Apr 2007
Posts: 3,940
Likes: 1
sounds like and EE issue to me.. no?


Link Copied to Clipboard
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Recent Topics
PHP 8 bug in membermanage.tmpl
by phoenix011235 - 09/08/2026 7:47 PM
Are any of these legitmate?
by Baldeagle - 09/06/2026 1:37 PM
After server reboot
by Morgan - 09/02/2026 8:27 AM
Email Settings
by Outdoorking - 05/13/2026 2:44 AM
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 118 guests, and 136 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Random Gallery Image
Latest Gallery Images
Ride safe!
Ride safe!
by Morgan, December 7
Los Angeles
Los Angeles
by isaac, August 6
3D Creations
3D Creations
by JAISP, December 30
Artistic structures
Artistic structures
by isaac, August 29
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.1.0
(Snapshot build 20260527)