Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Joined: Nov 2008
Posts: 45
N
newbie
newbie
N Offline
Joined: Nov 2008
Posts: 45
Hi,

I've been working with a bunch of phpBB data that I first moved into a non-public, dev copy of UBB 7.5.5. Now that I've done a bunch of the data massaging, I want to merge that UBB setup (users, posts, forums) into our production version of 7.5.5.

I had thought that there was an easy way to import ... much like the phpBB importer, but as I went to go do this, I now realize that I don't see how to do this.

So, how would I import one 7.5.5 setup into another?

Thanks!

Neil

Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 16,532
Likes: 150
UBB.threads Developer
UBB.threads Developer
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 16,532
Likes: 150
I've been banging my head saying they needed to make an importer for Threads7 -> Threads7 since v7 started for just this reason lol...


I am a Web Development Contractor, I do not work for UBBCentral. I have provided free User to User Support since the beginning of these support forums.
Do you need Forum Install or Upgrade Services?
Forums: A Gardeners Forum
UBB.threads: UBBWiki, UBB Styles, UBB.Sitemaps
Longtime Supporter & Resident Post-A-Holic
VNC Web Services: Code Modifications, Upgrades, Styling, Coding Services, Disaster Recovery, and more!
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 9,242
Likes: 1
R
Former Developer
Former Developer
R Offline
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 9,242
Likes: 1
Jake is the importer guy now. I believe he's currently working on a YABB2 importer, and possibly one for DCForum, but I'm certain we can put this on his plate once those are finished.


Link Copied to Clipboard
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Recent Topics
PHP 8 bug in membermanage.tmpl
by phoenix011235 - 09/08/2026 7:47 PM
8.0.1 Patch Changelog Discussion
by isaac - 11/26/2025 1:34 PM
Who's Online Now
2 members (Geoff, 1 invisible), 522 guests, and 131 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Random Gallery Image
Latest Gallery Images
Ride safe!
Ride safe!
by Morgan, December 7
Los Angeles
Los Angeles
by isaac, August 6
3D Creations
3D Creations
by JAISP, December 30
Artistic structures
Artistic structures
by isaac, August 29
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.1.0
(Snapshot build 20260527)