Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Joined: Oct 2008
Posts: 12
I
stranger
stranger
I Offline
Joined: Oct 2008
Posts: 12
I am using an external post island outside the form so that I can have an automated list of the latest posts show on the front page of a site, however the forum is not very active at the moment so I need to extend the definition of "latest posts". I assume it must be defined somewhere as "within the last month" or "last three months" or "last year' etc- where do I find this setting in the admin area?

Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 9,242
Likes: 1
R
Former Developer
Former Developer
R Offline
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 9,242
Likes: 1
This is currently defined in the file cache_builders/post_island.php. Line 68 you'll see this:

PHP Code


$one_month = $html->get_date() - (86400 *30);

 

Change the 30 in that line to how many days back you want.


Link Copied to Clipboard
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Recent Topics
PHP 8 bug in membermanage.tmpl
by phoenix011235 - 09/08/2026 7:47 PM
8.0.1 Patch Changelog Discussion
by isaac - 11/26/2025 1:34 PM
Who's Online Now
1 members (Geoff), 614 guests, and 85 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Random Gallery Image
Latest Gallery Images
Ride safe!
Ride safe!
by Morgan, December 7
Los Angeles
Los Angeles
by isaac, August 6
3D Creations
3D Creations
by JAISP, December 30
Artistic structures
Artistic structures
by isaac, August 29
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.1.0
(Snapshot build 20260527)