Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Joined: Feb 2010
Posts: 3
stranger
stranger
Joined: Feb 2010
Posts: 3
I and my users have been getting this error when we post a respon or in my case I also get it when I try to approve a new registered user.

Fatal error: Maximum execution time of 30 seconds exceeded in D:\Hosting\3828428\html\UBB\libs\mysql.inc.php on line 197

I looked on the file line 197 but did not see anything I could change, so I did not.


Matt
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 9,242
Likes: 1
R
Former Developer
Former Developer
R Offline
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 9,242
Likes: 1
That means it's hanging on a query of some sorts. Any major changes to the forum recently, like any new custom islands?


Link Copied to Clipboard
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Recent Topics
Selling a Forum?
by ECNet - 10/10/2026 10:54 AM
PHP 8 bug in membermanage.tmpl
by phoenix011235 - 09/08/2026 7:47 PM
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 469 guests, and 123 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Random Gallery Image
Latest Gallery Images
Ride safe!
Ride safe!
by Morgan, December 7
Los Angeles
Los Angeles
by isaac, August 6
3D Creations
3D Creations
by JAISP, December 30
Artistic structures
Artistic structures
by isaac, August 29
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.1.0
(Snapshot build 20260527)