Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
#238760 08/20/2010 11:04 AM
Joined: Jun 2009
Posts: 10
F
stranger
stranger
F Offline
Joined: Jun 2009
Posts: 10
I am checking out the Demo Version of UBB and I'm looking for a censored word list. I can see that no words are censored initially, but where do I put in a list of words that I want to censor? Or is that an add on of some sort that I need to implement?

Thanks.

Joined: Apr 2007
Posts: 3,940
Likes: 1
SD Offline
Former Developer
Former Developer
Joined: Apr 2007
Posts: 3,940
Likes: 1
you add them 1 line at a time in the standard cPanel

format:

badword=replaceword

kinda dealio

all standard smile

Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 9,242
Likes: 1
R
Former Developer
Former Developer
R Offline
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 9,242
Likes: 1
You'll find it under Primary Settings -> Censor Tab.

Joined: Jun 2009
Posts: 10
F
stranger
stranger
F Offline
Joined: Jun 2009
Posts: 10
Ok, YUP! I'm Blind as a bat !

Thanks Rick ! I looked much better now and found it. grin


Link Copied to Clipboard
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Recent Topics
PHP 8 bug in membermanage.tmpl
by phoenix011235 - 09/08/2026 7:47 PM
Are any of these legitmate?
by Baldeagle - 09/06/2026 1:37 PM
After server reboot
by Morgan - 09/02/2026 8:27 AM
Email Settings
by Outdoorking - 05/13/2026 2:44 AM
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 206 guests, and 158 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Random Gallery Image
Latest Gallery Images
Ride safe!
Ride safe!
by Morgan, December 7
Los Angeles
Los Angeles
by isaac, August 6
3D Creations
3D Creations
by JAISP, December 30
Artistic structures
Artistic structures
by isaac, August 29
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.1.0
(Snapshot build 20260527)