Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
#239261 09/05/2010 5:41 AM
Joined: Jul 2007
Posts: 17
M
stranger
stranger
M Offline
Joined: Jul 2007
Posts: 17
Hi

In the CP-Forums-Group Management (ubbthreads 7.5.6) I can see a list of my admins, moderators, users etc..
But it says that I have "0" Users and "338" moderators.
Is there a mistake ? How can I change this ?
(Note: I have imported the database from ubbthreads 6.5.5)

And I have a second problem too. When I am searching for one particular member, it could not be found. The memeber ist still registered and is not deleted. But with the "member management" search, the member could not be found...
All other members are ok.

Hope somebody can help me...



Thanks
Matthias

Last edited by Matthias1976; 09/05/2010 9:57 AM.
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 9,242
Likes: 1
R
Former Developer
Former Developer
R Offline
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 9,242
Likes: 1
Sounds like maybe an import issue. Can you PM me or open up a ticket with your forum url and admin username/password so I can get you fixed up?


Link Copied to Clipboard
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Recent Topics
Selling a Forum?
by ECNet - 10/10/2026 10:54 AM
PHP 8 bug in membermanage.tmpl
by phoenix011235 - 09/08/2026 7:47 PM
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 469 guests, and 123 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Random Gallery Image
Latest Gallery Images
Ride safe!
Ride safe!
by Morgan, December 7
Los Angeles
Los Angeles
by isaac, August 6
3D Creations
3D Creations
by JAISP, December 30
Artistic structures
Artistic structures
by isaac, August 29
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.1.0
(Snapshot build 20260527)