Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Joined: Jan 2005
Posts: 186
member
member
Joined: Jan 2005
Posts: 186
I am merging my site with another site very soon. Since the other site has been based out of Europe I changed the GMT, which is +4 hours from the previously set EST. I ran a few SQL queries to adjust everyone's time.

All the posts look fine and are displaying the correct time, but post islands are displaying +4 hours. I have cleaned the cache but it still doesn't display the correct time.

While typing this I looked at the time for the recent topics here and realized that they don't match up either, so perhaps this is a bug.

Anyone have an idea for what I can do to fix it?

Thanks.

Joined: Dec 2003
Posts: 6,649
Likes: 88
Joined: Dec 2003
Posts: 6,649
Likes: 88
Could be a bug .
Possible the cache builders for islands are using the Control Panel ยป Display Options>Date&Time time offset. Instead of the preferences. Or just ignoring any offsets altogether.
I did not look at this very close.
I use relative timestamps on my site so ... Hard to tell.


Blue Man Group
There is no such thing as stupid questions. Just stupid answers

Link Copied to Clipboard
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Recent Topics
PHP 8 bug in membermanage.tmpl
by phoenix011235 - 09/08/2026 7:47 PM
Are any of these legitmate?
by Baldeagle - 09/06/2026 1:37 PM
8.0.1 Patch Changelog Discussion
by isaac - 11/26/2025 1:34 PM
Upgraded to ver8 - now can't login
by phoenix011235 - 10/24/2024 8:50 AM
Who's Online Now
2 members (vscope, SteveS), 683 guests, and 121 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Random Gallery Image
Latest Gallery Images
Ride safe!
Ride safe!
by Morgan, December 7
Los Angeles
Los Angeles
by isaac, August 6
3D Creations
3D Creations
by JAISP, December 30
Artistic structures
Artistic structures
by isaac, August 29
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.1.0
(Snapshot build 20260527)