|
|
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 391
addict
|
|
addict
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 391 |
What a great? combination! And the painting was done outside, but was underneath the motor home. Windows open and fans a blowing.
Greg AKA Virgil Earp at the OK Corral Tombstone, AZ
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Dec 2003
Posts: 6,649 Likes: 88
|
|
Joined: Dec 2003
Posts: 6,649 Likes: 88 |
I hope the vicodin was 750's so you get the better buzz. Makes the work more fun. LOL
Blue Man Group There is no such thing as stupid questions. Just stupid answers
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 1,344
veteran
|
|
veteran
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 1,344 |
They don't work for me anymore 
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Dec 2003
Posts: 6,649 Likes: 88
|
|
Joined: Dec 2003
Posts: 6,649 Likes: 88 |
Blue Man Group There is no such thing as stupid questions. Just stupid answers
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 1,344
veteran
|
|
veteran
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 1,344 |
Still dont work. I have a resistance to most meds now unfortunately. 200 mg Fentanyl and 2mg diloted iv after surgery did nothing.
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Dec 2003
Posts: 6,649 Likes: 88
|
|
Joined: Dec 2003
Posts: 6,649 Likes: 88 |
Okay then take three. LOL When I had my wisdom teeth removed I popped them like candy. Diloted is serious stuff though , I recall they only go up to like 4mg.
Blue Man Group There is no such thing as stupid questions. Just stupid answers
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 391
addict
|
|
addict
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 391 |
Yup, 750mg twice per day. I've had Dilauded before and it's wondeful stuff!! Gave it to me after I had a Myleogram done and it sent me to LaLa land pretty much immediately. Just looked at my wife and said "I'm going bye bye for awhile"...LOL
Greg AKA Virgil Earp at the OK Corral Tombstone, AZ
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Jan 2008
Posts: 514
addict
|
|
addict
Joined: Jan 2008
Posts: 514 |
Never had anything like that in my life.. Probably would deal with the pain if it was a short term one.. Dang meds like that scare the crap outta me.
Dunny
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 16,532 Likes: 150
|
|
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 16,532 Likes: 150 |
5/500; not covered by my insurance :/
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Jul 2006
Posts: 2,143
Pooh-Bah
|
|
Pooh-Bah
Joined: Jul 2006
Posts: 2,143 |
Never had anything like that in my life.. Probably would deal with the pain if it was a short term one.. Dang meds like that scare the crap outta me.
Dunny Truth.
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 1,344
veteran
|
|
veteran
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 1,344 |
Never had anything like that in my life.. Probably would deal with the pain if it was a short term one.. Dang meds like that scare the crap outta me.
Dunny Truth. I hate them too. After taking a bunch of somas one night last year cause I couldn't move my neck enough was enough. I only took the meds if it was absolutely the only option. So now I just deal. Mind over matter is better than any meds 
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 391
addict
|
|
addict
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 391 |
Unfortunately I've tried to not take them and ended up in a lot of pain, so much that I couldn't do anything other than just lay down and try and find some position where I didn't hurt. Was never successful though. About all the meds do, though, is just make the pain tolerable and as a result I'm in pain 24/7, just sometimes not as bad as others.
Greg AKA Virgil Earp at the OK Corral Tombstone, AZ
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 1,344
veteran
|
|
veteran
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 1,344 |
Unfortunately I've tried to not take them and ended up in a lot of pain, so much that I couldn't do anything other than just lay down and try and find some position where I didn't hurt. Was never successful though. About all the meds do, though, is just make the pain tolerable and as a result I'm in pain 24/7, just sometimes not as bad as others. I feel your pain. I am sorry you are going through it, I have been going through the same for years now too.
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Aug 2007
Posts: 386
enthusiast
|
|
enthusiast
Joined: Aug 2007
Posts: 386 |
The 750 mg refers to the Tylenol portion. Hydrocodone goes up to 10 mg, and it is how it is dosed. 200 mg Fentanyl would stop your breathing rather quickly. Hopefully, it was mcg. But, Ruben and gliderdad are right. You do build up a resistance, but if 2 mg of Dilaudid doesn't work, then 8 mg likely would, etc.
UBB version 7.5.8 php version 5.4.22 MySQL version 5.5.36-cll
|
|
|
|
0 members (),
407
guests, and
105
robots. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
|
|