Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
#239802 10/03/2010 1:56 PM
Joined: Jul 2007
Posts: 17
M
stranger
stranger
M Offline
Joined: Jul 2007
Posts: 17
When I write a private message to a designated user, it says that the capacity is full and the user can't receive the message.
Can someone help me here ?
Thanks
Matthias

Joined: Jan 2008
Posts: 514
addict
addict
Joined: Jan 2008
Posts: 514
You won't be able to send a PM until they either clear their pm's OR you increase the max number of PMs they can receive.

Dunny

Joined: Jul 2007
Posts: 17
M
stranger
stranger
M Offline
Joined: Jul 2007
Posts: 17
Ok thanks. I thought so too. But can you tell me where I can increase the PM's in the Admin Area because I can't find it.
grin

Joined: Apr 2007
Posts: 3,940
Likes: 1
SD Offline
Former Developer
Former Developer
Joined: Apr 2007
Posts: 3,940
Likes: 1
Site Permissions smile

SD #239819 10/04/2010 3:04 PM
Joined: Jul 2007
Posts: 17
M
stranger
stranger
M Offline
Joined: Jul 2007
Posts: 17
I think you mean this: Total # of posts allowed in a private topic and Total # of private topics allowed, right ?

Joined: Apr 2007
Posts: 3,940
Likes: 1
SD Offline
Former Developer
Former Developer
Joined: Apr 2007
Posts: 3,940
Likes: 1
correct smile


Link Copied to Clipboard
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Recent Topics
PHP 8 bug in membermanage.tmpl
by phoenix011235 - 09/08/2026 7:47 PM
8.0.1 Patch Changelog Discussion
by isaac - 11/26/2025 1:34 PM
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 427 guests, and 119 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Random Gallery Image
Latest Gallery Images
Ride safe!
Ride safe!
by Morgan, December 7
Los Angeles
Los Angeles
by isaac, August 6
3D Creations
3D Creations
by JAISP, December 30
Artistic structures
Artistic structures
by isaac, August 29
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.1.0
(Snapshot build 20260527)