Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
#240186 11/04/2010 6:28 PM
Joined: Jun 2009
Posts: 40
newbie
newbie
Joined: Jun 2009
Posts: 40
How do I post the same topic in 2 or more forums? With one entry. Is there away?

mark

Marker23 #240187 11/04/2010 6:32 PM
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 1,344
G
veteran
veteran
G Offline
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 1,344
You can make it a global announcement which will show up in every forum.

Marker23 #240188 11/04/2010 6:39 PM
Joined: Jun 2009
Posts: 40
newbie
newbie
Joined: Jun 2009
Posts: 40
Yeah.

That is not really what I am looking for. I have News categoryies in each forum. Some news stories apply to all forms. I would like to just make it copy to each news category in each forum.

M


Link Copied to Clipboard
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Recent Topics
PHP 8 bug in membermanage.tmpl
by phoenix011235 - 09/08/2026 7:47 PM
Are any of these legitmate?
by Baldeagle - 09/06/2026 1:37 PM
8.0.1 Patch Changelog Discussion
by isaac - 11/26/2025 1:34 PM
Upgraded to ver8 - now can't login
by phoenix011235 - 10/24/2024 8:50 AM
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 563 guests, and 80 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Random Gallery Image
Latest Gallery Images
Ride safe!
Ride safe!
by Morgan, December 7
Los Angeles
Los Angeles
by isaac, August 6
3D Creations
3D Creations
by JAISP, December 30
Artistic structures
Artistic structures
by isaac, August 29
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.1.0
(Snapshot build 20260527)