Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
#240191 11/05/2010 10:12 AM
Joined: Feb 2007
Posts: 60
B
journeyman
journeyman
B Offline
Joined: Feb 2007
Posts: 60
Somehow, I've lost a collection of graphics. They appear next to Moderator names. Click here for an example.

How do I fix this?

Thank you,

Bill

Bill Allen #240193 11/05/2010 12:24 PM
Joined: Apr 2007
Posts: 3,940
Likes: 1
SD Offline
Former Developer
Former Developer
Joined: Apr 2007
Posts: 3,940
Likes: 1
yah you need to upload:

http://www.scbmwrc.com/forum/images/groups/mod.gif

and

http://www.scbmwrc.com/forum/images/groups/adm.gif

to your site

you can find them in the stock zip file smile

SD #240196 11/05/2010 12:56 PM
Joined: Feb 2007
Posts: 60
B
journeyman
journeyman
B Offline
Joined: Feb 2007
Posts: 60
Originally Posted by Sirdude
yah you need to upload:

http://www.scbmwrc.com/forum/images/groups/mod.gif

and

http://www.scbmwrc.com/forum/images/groups/adm.gif

to your site

you can find them in the stock zip file smile

Hmmmm...I'm missing the entire groups subdirectory (both on my desktop and website). I guess I will have to recreate that from scratch. What else goes in that directory? Nevermind. I figured it out by looking at the ZIP file.

Thanks for your help.

Thank you,

Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 16,532
Likes: 150
UBB.threads Developer
UBB.threads Developer
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 16,532
Likes: 150
Just those two graphics.


I am a Web Development Contractor, I do not work for UBBCentral. I have provided free User to User Support since the beginning of these support forums.
Do you need Forum Install or Upgrade Services?
Forums: A Gardeners Forum
UBB.threads: UBBWiki, UBB Styles, UBB.Sitemaps
Longtime Supporter & Resident Post-A-Holic
VNC Web Services: Code Modifications, Upgrades, Styling, Coding Services, Disaster Recovery, and more!

Link Copied to Clipboard
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Recent Topics
PHP 8 bug in membermanage.tmpl
by phoenix011235 - 09/08/2026 7:47 PM
8.0.1 Patch Changelog Discussion
by isaac - 11/26/2025 1:34 PM
Who's Online Now
1 members (Geoff), 614 guests, and 85 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Random Gallery Image
Latest Gallery Images
Ride safe!
Ride safe!
by Morgan, December 7
Los Angeles
Los Angeles
by isaac, August 6
3D Creations
3D Creations
by JAISP, December 30
Artistic structures
Artistic structures
by isaac, August 29
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.1.0
(Snapshot build 20260527)