Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 9,242
Likes: 1
R
Former Developer
Former Developer
R Offline
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 9,242
Likes: 1
Seems like the kids are always bringing home one germ or another. I think I need to move my computer room to a quarantined area of the house so I don't keep getting sick laugh

Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 391
addict
addict
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 391
Yupper. I hated working on computers in the elementary schools as I was always sick, along with the other techs.


Greg AKA Virgil Earp at the OK Corral
Tombstone, AZ
Joined: May 2006
Posts: 243
Likes: 1
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
Joined: May 2006
Posts: 243
Likes: 1
Hmmm... That's curious. My 6-year-old has been doing well in Kindergarten and First grade. It was pre-school when she got all the illnesses. ...wait, were yours kept at home before starting actual school? I've heard that kids who endure preschool/daycare wind up with fewer illnesses in regular school. Something about developing their immune systems earlier.

Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 9,242
Likes: 1
R
Former Developer
Former Developer
R Offline
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 9,242
Likes: 1
Kids went to preschool as well. I've heard the same thing about the immune system developing earlier for kids that go. I guess our kids are just slow smile

Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 16,532
Likes: 150
UBB.threads Developer
UBB.threads Developer
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 16,532
Likes: 150
Mine went to preschool as well last year, I remember him getting pretty sick a couple of times during it lol... Before that he went to the park and the mall a lot, so i guess he got a head start there a well...


I am a Web Development Contractor, I do not work for UBBCentral. I have provided free User to User Support since the beginning of these support forums.
Do you need Forum Install or Upgrade Services?
Forums: A Gardeners Forum
UBB.threads: UBBWiki, UBB Styles, UBB.Sitemaps
Longtime Supporter & Resident Post-A-Holic
VNC Web Services: Code Modifications, Upgrades, Styling, Coding Services, Disaster Recovery, and more!

Link Copied to Clipboard
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Recent Topics
PHP 8 bug in membermanage.tmpl
by phoenix011235 - 09/08/2026 7:47 PM
Are any of these legitmate?
by Baldeagle - 09/06/2026 1:37 PM
8.0.1 Patch Changelog Discussion
by isaac - 11/26/2025 1:34 PM
Upgraded to ver8 - now can't login
by phoenix011235 - 10/24/2024 8:50 AM
Who's Online Now
1 members (Phun), 259 guests, and 127 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Random Gallery Image
Latest Gallery Images
Ride safe!
Ride safe!
by Morgan, December 7
Los Angeles
Los Angeles
by isaac, August 6
3D Creations
3D Creations
by JAISP, December 30
Artistic structures
Artistic structures
by isaac, August 29
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.1.0
(Snapshot build 20260527)