Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Joined: Jan 2011
Posts: 6
D
stranger
stranger
D Offline
Joined: Jan 2011
Posts: 6
http://www.aftertherose.com and click on forums. I created a subforum under Bachelor. The Emily subforum only shows up in Control Panel. Am I doing something wrong? All I did on creating "Emily" forum was give it forum "Bachelor" as a parent. But it's not appearing?

Thanks for any help smile

Joined: Jan 2004
Posts: 2,474
Likes: 3
D
Pooh-Bah
Pooh-Bah
D Offline
Joined: Jan 2004
Posts: 2,474
Likes: 3
Have you set the forum permissions to --> "Can see forum"

(Admin CP / Forum Permissions)

Don't forget to set "Currently editing permissions for:" to the correct forum smile

Last edited by driv; 01/28/2011 7:03 PM. Reason: don't forget...
Joined: Jan 2011
Posts: 6
D
stranger
stranger
D Offline
Joined: Jan 2011
Posts: 6
I'm a dummy. I -copied- permissions from another forum, but I didn't click apply. Like a dummy.

Thank you so much smile

Joined: Jan 2004
Posts: 2,474
Likes: 3
D
Pooh-Bah
Pooh-Bah
D Offline
Joined: Jan 2004
Posts: 2,474
Likes: 3
It happens smile


Link Copied to Clipboard
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Recent Topics
PHP 8 bug in membermanage.tmpl
by phoenix011235 - 09/08/2026 7:47 PM
Are any of these legitmate?
by Baldeagle - 09/06/2026 1:37 PM
After server reboot
by Morgan - 09/02/2026 8:27 AM
Email Settings
by Outdoorking - 05/13/2026 2:44 AM
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 118 guests, and 136 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Random Gallery Image
Latest Gallery Images
Ride safe!
Ride safe!
by Morgan, December 7
Los Angeles
Los Angeles
by isaac, August 6
3D Creations
3D Creations
by JAISP, December 30
Artistic structures
Artistic structures
by isaac, August 29
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.1.0
(Snapshot build 20260527)