Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Joined: Feb 2011
Posts: 3
R
stranger
stranger
R Offline
Joined: Feb 2011
Posts: 3
I'm a newbie and don't know anything about this stuff, but I'm on my own and need help.

Our company currently uses UBBForums, but it is hosted on a friend's server which is different than the one hosting our company website. I'd like to have the website and forum all hosted by the same place.

Is there a way that I can move it from one server to another? Or do I need to get help from the friend who is hosting it now?

Thanks!

Joined: Mar 2008
Posts: 262
enthusiast
enthusiast
Joined: Mar 2008
Posts: 262
Check out this thread smile I have used it twice and it worked great both times.

https://www.ubbcentral.com/forums/u...s_UBB_Threads_7_x_Transf.html#Post178189



Ian
http://www.firstgenmc.com/ubbthreads

"Experience is a hard teacher because she gives the test first, the lesson afterwords."
Joined: Feb 2011
Posts: 3
R
stranger
stranger
R Offline
Joined: Feb 2011
Posts: 3
Thanks for your reply.

Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 869
old hand
old hand
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 869
Racer, I have to say, as a 10 year user of UBB, the best host I have ever had has been mindraven, they built the software, and have the hosting.

Best service I have ever had, and it is easy to upgrade once your forum really takes off.


http://clubadventist.com/forums

No longer following the carrot

Link Copied to Clipboard
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Recent Topics
PHP 8 bug in membermanage.tmpl
by phoenix011235 - 09/08/2026 7:47 PM
Are any of these legitmate?
by Baldeagle - 09/06/2026 1:37 PM
After server reboot
by Morgan - 09/02/2026 8:27 AM
Email Settings
by Outdoorking - 05/13/2026 2:44 AM
Who's Online Now
1 members (Havenofsobriety), 176 guests, and 163 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Random Gallery Image
Latest Gallery Images
Ride safe!
Ride safe!
by Morgan, December 7
Los Angeles
Los Angeles
by isaac, August 6
3D Creations
3D Creations
by JAISP, December 30
Artistic structures
Artistic structures
by isaac, August 29
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.1.0
(Snapshot build 20260527)