Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Joined: Mar 2011
Posts: 1
I
stranger
stranger
I Offline
Joined: Mar 2011
Posts: 1
I found the following:
http://www.drugbuyers.com/freeboard/ubbthreads.php?ubb=pharmacylist&type=Black

I am interested in duplicating this kind of listing with my own headers. Can you tell me if this was done by manipulating an included feature (if so, how?), or would it have been by some sort of mod?

Thanks.

Joined: Dec 2003
Posts: 6,649
Likes: 88
Joined: Dec 2003
Posts: 6,649
Likes: 88
It looks like a very old links mod that was supported at ubbdev.com at one point in time.
and possibly using a wrapper with a customized sample page.


Last edited by Ruben; 03/31/2011 12:14 PM.

Blue Man Group
There is no such thing as stupid questions. Just stupid answers
Joined: Jan 2004
Posts: 2,474
Likes: 3
D
Pooh-Bah
Pooh-Bah
D Offline
Joined: Jan 2004
Posts: 2,474
Likes: 3


Link Copied to Clipboard
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Recent Topics
Selling a Forum?
by ECNet - 10/10/2026 10:54 AM
PHP 8 bug in membermanage.tmpl
by phoenix011235 - 09/08/2026 7:47 PM
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 469 guests, and 123 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Random Gallery Image
Latest Gallery Images
Ride safe!
Ride safe!
by Morgan, December 7
Los Angeles
Los Angeles
by isaac, August 6
3D Creations
3D Creations
by JAISP, December 30
Artistic structures
Artistic structures
by isaac, August 29
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.1.0
(Snapshot build 20260527)