Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
#242514 04/12/2011 5:11 PM
Joined: Mar 2007
Posts: 522
Addict
Addict
Joined: Mar 2007
Posts: 522
My wife bought me a new laptop for my birthday. It's a dell Somethingorother running Windows7. For some reason, UBBCentral keeps booting me, and I have to log in again. It isn't happening on my site, or any other forums, so I'm not sure what is going on. It didn't boot me just now when I went to post this, but it's been happening every time I click on a post for the past several minutes. I always tell it to remember me, too.


Steve

UBB.classic from 2000-2003
UBB.threads from 2003-present!
SteveS #242591 04/15/2011 1:48 AM
Joined: Jul 2006
Posts: 2,143
Pooh-Bah
Pooh-Bah
Joined: Jul 2006
Posts: 2,143
It's not your dell. Same thing is happening to me too, with Chrome on a Mac, though I did update my password Wednesday.


This thread for sale. Click here! [Linked Image from navaho.infopop.cc]

Link Copied to Clipboard
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Recent Topics
PHP 8 bug in membermanage.tmpl
by phoenix011235 - 09/08/2026 7:47 PM
Are any of these legitmate?
by Baldeagle - 09/06/2026 1:37 PM
8.0.1 Patch Changelog Discussion
by isaac - 11/26/2025 1:34 PM
Upgraded to ver8 - now can't login
by phoenix011235 - 10/24/2024 8:50 AM
Who's Online Now
2 members (SteveS, vscope), 455 guests, and 117 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Random Gallery Image
Latest Gallery Images
Ride safe!
Ride safe!
by Morgan, December 7
Los Angeles
Los Angeles
by isaac, August 6
3D Creations
3D Creations
by JAISP, December 30
Artistic structures
Artistic structures
by isaac, August 29
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.1.0
(Snapshot build 20260527)