Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
#242740 04/21/2011 4:05 PM
Joined: Jul 2010
Posts: 35
newbie
newbie
Joined: Jul 2010
Posts: 35
I know you can click on Who's Online to see everyone online but is there a way to increase the number showing in the box to more than 10?


If I had a life would I be here? smile
Joined: Dec 2003
Posts: 6,649
Likes: 88
Joined: Dec 2003
Posts: 6,649
Likes: 88
Control Panel ยป Portal Settings
Look for the setting

How many Usernames should be displayed in Who's Online?
Enter 0 to display all.


Blue Man Group
There is no such thing as stupid questions. Just stupid answers
Ruben #242743 04/21/2011 4:24 PM
Joined: Jul 2010
Posts: 35
newbie
newbie
Joined: Jul 2010
Posts: 35
AWESOME!

Thank You!

Al grin


If I had a life would I be here? smile
Joined: Dec 2003
Posts: 6,649
Likes: 88
Joined: Dec 2003
Posts: 6,649
Likes: 88
You might have some cache issues when you bump it up.
So if it does not appear to work.
Clear cache in the control panel and the browser.


Blue Man Group
There is no such thing as stupid questions. Just stupid answers

Link Copied to Clipboard
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Recent Topics
PHP 8 bug in membermanage.tmpl
by phoenix011235 - 09/08/2026 7:47 PM
Are any of these legitmate?
by Baldeagle - 09/06/2026 1:37 PM
After server reboot
by Morgan - 09/02/2026 8:27 AM
Email Settings
by Outdoorking - 05/13/2026 2:44 AM
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 171 guests, and 128 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Random Gallery Image
Latest Gallery Images
Ride safe!
Ride safe!
by Morgan, December 7
Los Angeles
Los Angeles
by isaac, August 6
3D Creations
3D Creations
by JAISP, December 30
Artistic structures
Artistic structures
by isaac, August 29
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.1.0
(Snapshot build 20260527)