Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Joined: Nov 2006
Posts: 195
Likes: 1
T
Member
Member
T Offline
Joined: Nov 2006
Posts: 195
Likes: 1
The other day my shout box went blank. I went to post a message explaining I would look into it but I received Access Denied on submitting the post. I was then locked out of the site.

There has been no activity on my forums for several days which suggests nobody can log in.

Any ideas guys on where I should start please?

Joined: Nov 2006
Posts: 195
Likes: 1
T
Member
Member
T Offline
Joined: Nov 2006
Posts: 195
Likes: 1
I can view the forums and all threads as normal

Joined: Nov 2006
Posts: 195
Likes: 1
T
Member
Member
T Offline
Joined: Nov 2006
Posts: 195
Likes: 1
Can't register or request forgot log in details, just loops back to login.

Joined: Dec 2003
Posts: 6,649
Likes: 88
Joined: Dec 2003
Posts: 6,649
Likes: 88
url to site?


Blue Man Group
There is no such thing as stupid questions. Just stupid answers
Joined: Nov 2006
Posts: 195
Likes: 1
T
Member
Member
T Offline
Joined: Nov 2006
Posts: 195
Likes: 1
Hi Ruben I sent you a PM.

Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 16,532
Likes: 150
UBB.threads Developer
UBB.threads Developer
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 16,532
Likes: 150
Originally Posted by ThreadsUser
I can view the forums and all threads as normal
I haven't been able to access your site for like 2 days here in Oregon; I just figured the server was down again...


I am a Web Development Contractor, I do not work for UBBCentral. I have provided free User to User Support since the beginning of these support forums.
Do you need Forum Install or Upgrade Services?
Forums: A Gardeners Forum
UBB.threads: UBBWiki, UBB Styles, UBB.Sitemaps
Longtime Supporter & Resident Post-A-Holic
VNC Web Services: Code Modifications, Upgrades, Styling, Coding Services, Disaster Recovery, and more!
Joined: Nov 2006
Posts: 195
Likes: 1
T
Member
Member
T Offline
Joined: Nov 2006
Posts: 195
Likes: 1
Ok Rick took a look as I am moving server. He had to disable the search engine friendly URL's. I'm guessing this is related to a problem on my server frown

Thanks guys.


Link Copied to Clipboard
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Recent Topics
PHP 8 bug in membermanage.tmpl
by phoenix011235 - 09/08/2026 7:47 PM
Are any of these legitmate?
by Baldeagle - 09/06/2026 1:37 PM
After server reboot
by Morgan - 09/02/2026 8:27 AM
Email Settings
by Outdoorking - 05/13/2026 2:44 AM
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 171 guests, and 128 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Random Gallery Image
Latest Gallery Images
Ride safe!
Ride safe!
by Morgan, December 7
Los Angeles
Los Angeles
by isaac, August 6
3D Creations
3D Creations
by JAISP, December 30
Artistic structures
Artistic structures
by isaac, August 29
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.1.0
(Snapshot build 20260527)